Controlled Chaos

It was such a nice day today. The sun was shining, birds are singing, the sky a beautiful azure, and a gentle breeze kept sweeping by. What a perfect day to go outside for an early morning walk.

You would have brought Saitama along with you, but you didn't have the heart to wake him up that morning. Besides, there was nothing wrong with spending some time alone every now and then.

Currently you were making your way through the small forest located in Z City after walking around the usual sights, wanting something different for a change. The woody scent of trees and fresh air was utterly relaxing, allowing your mind to wander and hopefully ideas for your next book would soon follow.

Sadly, lady luck wasn't blowing fortune in your direction and misfortune was the one looking down on you instead as you ran into a rather...unique character.

"You're not Hammerhead"

A small chill ran down your spine at the unknown male's voice that seemed to be too close for comfort if his breath fanning your ear wasn't enough of a clue. Quickly turning your head towards the owner of the voice, you were met with a young man, possibly around Genos' age wearing a black bodysuit that left little to the imagination, a long purple scarf, and a face that seemed as if it belonged to a bishounen from a shoujo manga.

"But you're really cute so I guess I can make an exception" He stated nonchalantly as if he wasn't currently invading your personal space, a confident smirk slithering up his face as he grabbed a lock of your hair and rubbed it between two of his fingers.

"E-Excuse me, but I'm already marr—" Rather than let you finish, the still unknown male went on with his advances instead and cut you off.

"So what's a cutie like you doing out here?" You didn't even notice how his arm was placed on your shoulders, only noticing it when it was only there. "Don't tell me that you're here all alone. Tell you what, let me just finish some work and I can spend time with you—"

"Thanks, but no thanks. If you haven't noticed already, she's married and if you don't take your arms off of her...I'll personally rip them off" Threatened the familiar voice of your beloved husband as he made his appearance.

Instead of that familiar dopey look you'd come to love, his face was set as hard as stone, his eyes alight with an untamed fire, and every step seemed to emit controlled power.

Saitama was chaos rolled into one yellow package and he was not pleased.