Steamed Egg

Shit.

You were staring, weren't you?

You weren't really one to stare, but how the hell can you not when presented with such a tantalizing picture of perfection?

Whereas most people would scratch their heads in confusion at why you fell for someone as average-looking as Saitama, you knew very well that that wasn't the case.

Clad in only a speedo, you were treated with the sight of your husband in all his muscled glory. Those smooth and yet hard planes, ridges, and angles just made you so weak in the knees and internally ask yourself how lucky you were to be married to someone with the body of Adonis.

It was quite nice of the coordinators of the event to let you in and allow you to see your dearest in such little clothing while he performed several physical tests that only emphasized his godly body.

Why, you were so enamored with your hero that you were completely oblivious to all the leers, attempts at showing off and talking to you that some of the other test-takers tried to do. You were completely and utterly focused on Saitama, but that didn't mean he was also oblivious to the attention you were receiving.

Which is probably why he may have put a little more effort than usual in the tests instead of half-assing it as he usually would. While it may seem a bit overboard, he didn't think so if the way your cheeks flushed as you gazed at him with love, amazement and a hint of shyness was anything to go by.

He wasn't one to brag, but he knew the kind of effect he had on you and he'd be lying if he said that it didn't inflate his ego, because when your wife looks at you as If you're the only person in the room then you know that she's someone you should never let go of or let anyone else have.

As Saitama finished the last of the physical fitness tests, he turned his head towards the men who'd been snickering and or trying to flirt with you before the tests started and sent them a deadly glare, effectively making them skedaddle as if the hounds of hell were on their heels.

Hmph, that'll teach them to try and flirt with his (Name)!