Chapter 3: Apartment 8

Read until the end, author's note at end. Thank You.

Andrew's P.O.V

I placed my tray down and began running out of the cafeteria, I heard someone behind me chasing after me but they stopped. I assumed it was one of Mason's friends chasing after me and Mason stopped them. Oh no Mason, don't do anything bad.. I thought to myself. I turned around and quickly walked to the cafeteria, I peaked in enough to see Mason having his former-friend pinned on the ground. I wanted to go in but what if he was mad about me? I ruin everything. Why did I have to come to school today? I sped away from the doors as I saw Mason get up, I turned around the corner of the hallway and stopped to get my thoughts in order. What would happen if I go back? Will masons friends beat me up? Did I just ruin a friendship with a good guy? I should of covered them up more and maybe he wouldn't of noticed, he must want to go away from me and ignore my pathetic, worthless, complicated life. An idea popped in my head when I saw an exit sign, there's just too much going on, I can't go back in there with mason... and especially those people.. I opened the door and saw such a gloomy day, it was raining, flashbacks of today put tears in my eyes, I cannot do this anymore, I just can't. I can't go back in to school, I can't go somewhere outside because it's raining and I can't go home because...

Mason's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway quickly, "ANDREW!!!" My voice echoed. Andrew wasn't here, or at least he wasn't responding, I was so mad. Who did that to him? I couldn't think of anyone who'd want to harm someone so beautiful.. he was such a kind, warm, amazing person. I can't handle all this anger in my system, I cannot be here like this, I cannot. I ran out the doors and yelled once again. "ANDREW!!!" It was raining, and I knew that he was out here, I just had a feeling in my heart... I decided to begin walking towards Andrew's address that he gave me the other day. I kept peering down at the piece of paper which was wet from the pouring rain. The letters were fading away. But luckily I was already on the road. I stopped in front of an...apartment building? I looked down the list for his last name but couldn't find it.. I decided to buzz someone to let me in, I touched a button to someone named Ramon..? A lady picked up "Yes?" She said. "I'm sorry I just need to visit my friend who is a neighbors of yours. Can I please be let in?" She wasn't letting me at first but after she thought about it, I guess she decided me to. I heard a click and opened the door "thanks" I yelled while running through the door. That was easy.. But, now the hard part, to find his apartment. I ran up the stairs and was on level 2. I heard a woman yelling and I heard... andrew's voice. I followed the noise to apartment 8. I opened the door which was surprisingly unlocked to find Andrew on the floor with his shirt off and a woman with a bat beating him. I ran in and tackled the woman, making her stop. I was so mad and upset that someone would do something like this to Andrew... I helped Andrew up and carried him out of the apartment building, away from that family, away from.. hell. I walked out while looking at Andrew's bruised arms and legs, and a huge cut on his face, I looked back up, I never would of thought that someone was this cruel, that someone would do this to such a nice person, it didn't make sense and it sure wasn't legal. I decided to take him to my house since no one was home, so he could clean up before we go to the police which we are absolutely doing. I opened the door and peered in to check just in case if anyone was home and no one was there, so I opened the door fully and carried Andrew up the stairs. I put him down on my bed and went to get some clothes to clean him up. I walked back into the room and sat next to him and stared at his bruised face. I moved a strand of his cute strawberry pink hair out of his eyes.. His beautiful eyes, I stared into his light blue innocent eyes.. it was like gazing into a whole new galaxy, it was amazing. I felt a lot of energy and I leaned forward as he followed and met me in the middle. Our lips touched and we kept them there for three seconds until releasing, it was amazing, it was the most amazing feeling I had in my entire life, I never really thought about being gay, but I don't care, I have a feeling about him, and love is love. And that was definitely love I was feeling, I just only hope it's mutual.

Andrew's P.O.V

Mason moved my hair out away from my eyes and I could finally see him clearly, his cute freckles, and amazing lips, I just wanted to kiss those rosy cheeks, he was blushing, it looked like he was blushing, I felt my cheeks turn into a red rose color, matching Mason. Mason moved towards my face as I followed him, I met him in the middle and we kissed, we kissed for a few seconds but it felt like a life time, practicing kissing on my hand was never as good as this, he is the one, he is my hero, "Mason.." I said softly while putting my hand on those cute cheeks, "you are the sunshine in my darkness" I told him. I hugged him and felt tears forming in my eyes, after all what has happened today, something good finally happened, something amazing, something life changing, and it was Mason. I was wrong, not everything is darkness, especially when I'm around Mason.

Author's Note:

Hey everyone,

❤️ Thanks for the support ❤️
I am sorry for the huge delay, but while I've been waiting I've noticed that I barely got any likes, support, or comments on my story, please take a few seconds to like this, and comment since this took me like an hour to write, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

Chapter written by:
Osterx
(Andrew and Mason's P.O.V)

Add me on Skype:
charonprivateyt