Chapter 7: My family, My football team, My world

Andrew's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of movement in the other room of the abandoned house me and Mason managed to find, I looked around the room to find Mason no where in sight, "stay in there!!" Mason said enthusiastically from the other room. I then heard mason's footsteps approaching the room, then I saw Mason's head peeking in from behind the door. "Close your eyes!!" He said. I listened and shut my eyes, wondering what his surprise was. Why was he giving me a surprise? "Open them" I opened my eyes quickly to see a gift wrapped present in Mason's hands. "Happy Birthday!!" Mason said. I jumped on him and hugged him, he fell back and dropped the present and we were both laying there still. I got off of him. "I can't believe I forgot" I told him. "It's okay, all that we've been going through, I know it can be hard." Mason told me. I know he's right, we've been through a lot of stuff that we don't deserve, we've been living in an abandoned house for a week, and before that we were abused, treated awfully, and still my hair is brown, which represents my pain, my future of darkness, I just don't seem happy anymore after what happen, but Mason-- he always makes me happier, "Well, open it!" Mason said cheerfully. I smiled widely at Mason's smile and I began to tear open the present's green wrapping. "Omg Mason!! Thank you" It was pink dye for my hair, but there's two. "Mason-- there's two, you know I only need one package to dye my hair- right?" I told him, confused that he bought me two. "Oh I know, that other one is for me.. I don't know-- I thought we could be matching." He said. I cheered and loved him so much right now, he always makes me happier, and he's willing to dye his perfect short hair for me. "I would never ask you to die your cute hair for me Mase, it's one of a kind" I told him, feeling bad that he may be doing this to make me more happier. "I want to share your beauty Andrew, and even the dye will never match your beauty, inside and out, you'll always be beautiful in these eyes, plus I'd dye my hair pink, because you are my pink, and I'd dye it any day just to remind me of you.. pink" I blushed as I felt waves of love fill my body as I remembered why I fell for him, he took my hand gently then let go, "well let's dye!" I giggled a bit because it sounded like "let's die" Mason began to catch on to why I'm laughing and he started to laugh too. Man I love this boy.

We climbed out the window of the abandoned building onto the fire escape, Mason held my hand tightly to protect me from falling, as I held his to protect him, we both slowly made our way down to the bottom, "that was like a jungle gym huh?" Mason asked me. I chuckled at how I'm more in shape than him meanwhile he is the captain-- was the captain of the football team.. I flashed back to when he looked really happy, when he was captain, and me, because he had to save me, if he didn't see me being abused he would of-- "Andrew you okay?" He looked at me worried. "You would still be on the football team if it wasn't for me, you would still be in a family." I told him, knowing every word I say is true. "Andrew, don't, you are my family, you are my football team, you are my world" he told me. I chuckled at how cheesy that sounded. "You are my football team?" I laughed so hard, as Mason joined in. "Well sorry-- I'm not that good at-- words." He told me while staring into my eyes, and I stared at him, and saw his beautiful pink hair. "Pink looks pretty good on you" I told him. "I know, I've seen pink all over me before." I blushed and smiled playfully and we held hands and walked down the street. I looked at Mason and he looked at me, god I know that this is the love of my life, I can feel it, this is the one, he's a keeper, "Andrew." He said. "Yes?" I looked back at his eyes. "Happy birthday." He said. "The happiest one I ever had." I said, ignoring yesterday, because every day with Mason is a day worth going through.

Author's Note:

I put a hidden inappropriate joke in the chapter, if you can find it, leave a comment below and Ill give you a shout out. Thanks for reading the chapter. If you have any questions, leave a comment below or message me privately, make sure you leave a comment telling me how you liked the story, and add it to your "Currently Reading" list which would help me a lot. Thank you very much for the support guys. <3 Be true, Be yourself.
#LGBT #BeWhoYouWant2Be