Chapter 6: Matching Bruises

Mason's P.O.V

I woke up as I saw the suns beautiful rays shine through the bedroom. I looked around seeing the room and Andrew still asleep under his covers, I remembered yesterday... Andrew... oh no, I remembered how he was beaten and how we were moved homes, and how my parents disowned me, I just want to forget that all happened. I walked slowly over to Andrew's bed, looking to surprise him. "Oh  andrew...." I said playfully, I pulled up the covers from over his face to spot something that should be there, but wasn't. "Oh my god Andrew.... WAKE UP" I yelled to him. "What's wrong" Andrew said groggily while rubbing his eyes. "Your-- your hair... it's not pink... it's--- brown" I told him. Andrew woke up in an instant and got out of bed... he went over to the mirror. "What-- who would do this??" He said; not specifically asking me, just still in shock. I then remembered how the boy, the boy in the family was looking at Andrew's hair weirdly, it must of been him!! That jackass. Andrew looked over to me, seeing my thinking face, "Mase? What's wrong" he asked me. I looked over to Andrew and brought him up to speed. "I think it was that boy in the family that took us in, when we got out of the car he was staring at your hair with a disgusted expression." Andrew looked down at the floor. I filled with anger, who would want to chance this beautiful boy, my beautiful boy, I must protect him. "It's going to be okay, Andrew" I told him as I stormed out of the room to find the boys room next to ours. I knocked on the door loudly and he opened it. "What?" He said while having earbuds in" Andrew was looking at me from the end of the hallway, seeing Andrew's hair and sadness made me so mad.. I punched the jackass in the face and pushed him in the room, locking the door with Andrew knocking fast on the other side, trying to get the door open. The boy wiped his chin, which has blood on it, and came at me full force, he grabbed a golf club which was surprisingly under his bed, and he started beating me. Andrew got the door open and kicked him off of me, and the kid fell unconscious next to the bed, leaving me with bruises that matches Andrew's, and invisible scars of today and yesterday. "I didn't know you had that in you" I told him, still out of breath and in pain all over my body. "I'll do anything to protect you." He said while he hugged me gently, to refrain from hurting me any more. Fast footsteps approached the door and Andrew let go of me. "Oh my god, Jack are you okay?" The mother said and rushed over to Jack who was unconscious, not caring about my bruises from his golf club. Jack woke up quickly in pain. "They-- they came up to me, and started beating me with my golf club. The mother, the father, and the sister all looked over to me and Andrew, Andrew tried to speak, "no-- we didn't-- he's the one--" he was interrupted by the father, who now was very angry, he pulled Andrew up by his arm and smacked him across the face, "you do not do that to our son." He said. "DONT HIT HIM" I yelled at him and got up, ignoring my pain. "Bill, don't." The mother cried. Me and Andrew ran out of the room, then ran out of the house, why does everything always have to be so complicated, why does this have to happen, "You shouldn't of punched him, you wouldn't of got beaten." Andrew said softly. "He-- he shouldn't of touched your beautiful hair, no one should except me" I told him as he held my hand, not hugging me because of my bruises covering my body, "what are we going to do now..." I said softly,  not expecting an answer.. because with us, trouble is never far away.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, and yes, there was trouble rising, and don't worry, next time the situation will not escalate as quickly as this one did, any suggestions? Characters to add? Tell me in the comments

Add me on my skype account: CharonPrivateYT