Chapter 8: The Next Door Neighbor

Andrew's P.O.V

My stomach growled. We haven't ate since the hotdog man gave us a free sample of his food, and that's really it, "Mason, are you hungry too?" I asked him concerned. "Yes, but let's get you some food, I don't care about me" he told me. "No, I will not eat unless you're eating with me." I told him, not taking no for an answer. "Okay" he said, seeing how serious I was, I walked towards the fire escape as mason stopped. "What? Afraid of a little workout?" I said playfully. I ten saw his worried face, and I knew I should be serious, "what's wrong Mase?" I asked him. "The door-- the one we couldn't get open- it's open." He told me as I turned my head into the direction of the door, we both slowly crept over to the door. Me and Mason both peered into the door at the same time, we saw blankets, food wrappers, and a radio. "Someone else lives here" I said, meanwhile Mason already knew that. "I guess this house really isn't abandoned, we walked inside the room and started to investigate. On the food it said "for Mason and Andrew" we both read it at the same time. Mason began to walk over to the food to open it and begin feasting. "No Mason, what if it's poisoned, we don't know what lunatic could be living here, I think we should leave." I told him, reading in between the lines that this person can be- and probably is dangerous. We both head back into the room that we were living in, we packed up our little to no stuff we had, and we started to head down the other way, down the hallway, Mason opened the door for me. "Thank you kind sir" I told him playfully. "Anything for a beauty like yourself" I blushed, and we continued to walk down the dark- almost pitch black hallway.

Mason's P.O.V

"What's that?" I saw a figure quickly move out of the corner of my eye. I quickly ran over to where I saw it to find out that it, wasn't an it, it was a girl. Andrew came over to me and saw the girl too. "Hello" I said. "Were you the one living in the other room" I asked her. "Yes, I am" She told us. "How do you know her names" I asked her like I was interrogating her. "Your names were on your stuff." She answered. "Oh okay" I sad relieved she wasn't some weirdo that stalks people and learns their names or stuff like that. "So do you have any parents" I asked her. "No, I don't." She answered me. I frowned "well, you can stay with us, right Andrew?" I turned my head to Andrew who looked worried, but he reluctantly said "yes, we'd love to" I remembered on how he was abused, it must be hard to trust someone again, I looked over to Andrew, "you okay?" He looked over to me and muttered "yes" I looked over to the girl and saw the letters "LRH" on her shirt. "I don't recall LRH being a clothes company, what does that mean?" I asked her. "Lila Rose Hawkings, that's my name, and that is what the letters stand for" she said, saying it out like I'm dumb. "That's a beautiful name." Andrew told her quickly while smiling at her. "So your parents?" I asked her quickly. "They apparently didn't want or expect a child, so they abandoned me before I was able to walk, or do anything by myself" she told me. Sadness filled my heart as I learned another sad story that has happened to someone in this cruel world.. "I'm sorry to hear that" I told her. "Twin pinkies eh?" She said. "Huh?" I said confused. "You two, hair" she said. I chuckled lightly "oh yeah that, well your hair is lilac, that's nice, is it like dyed... orrrr is it natural?" I said while smiling awkwardly. "It's natural, so are my eyes" she exclaimed. I looked over to her eyes that had an aqua color, how beautiful, I looked at her up and down to see if there was anything else I missed.. "so what are you two brothers?" She said unexpectedly. "Uh.. no we're not brothers, we're..." I said while staring into Andrew's beautiful eyes. "Boyfriends" Andrew said finishing my sentence. I felt a tingle form in my cheeks "Well nice to meet you." She told us, being perfectly fine that we're gay. I continued to stare at Andrew, who would always be the best beauty I've ever seen, no matter whoever I meet. I turned to ask Lila a question to find her no where in sight. I jerked my head to Andrew to find him as clueless as me. "Lila?" I said loudly. No response.

Author's Note:

Hello guys, it's nice to make a chapter with two of their perspectives, please leave a comment below, rate my writing.
Add me on Skype if you ever need someone to message: CharonPrivateYT

Credit:
Credit to @Squishy Faced Potato on quotev for creating the character: "Lila Rose Hawkings"