002

JAE'S VIEW ⤹

JAE'S VIEW

TODAY IS THE DAY ❞ , I say to myself for the millionth time

"I hate moving" Naomi complains once again

I nod agreeing with her, "Same but this is worth the hassle"

"Facts" Skyler agrees

"It better be. It's too damn early" Naomi bitches while cuddling her favorite blanket

"I like how the kids are ready, but the adults aren't" Skyler chuckled with her back leaning against the wall as she sat down criss cross.

"That's how it always is" I laugh starting to make my playlist for all of the songs I want to play on the long plane ride there.

"Deadass" Naomi agrees texting on her phone. "I'm going to get really bored on the ride there"

Skyler agrees, "Me too. We should try to find seats that can fit all three of us"

"Ayo I call window" Naomi says

"FUCK! I wanted window" I roll my eyes knowing i'll get hit with crappy seat.

"Tuff"

I sigh as my mom comes in the room, "You guys need to get in the car so we can head to the airport"

"What car are we riding in?" Skyler asks 

"Aunt Tambra's" My moms says before leaving the room.

"Fuck me, my mom is gonna be singing the whole drive there." Naomi groans getting her stuff to walk to the car.

We all follow her, once we get outside we put our things in the trunk then get in.

"Who's getting in the back?" Skyler asks as we all stare at each other.

"I'll take one for the team" Naomi says climbing over the seats to the third row. Me and Skyler get in the row in front of her. "Who else is ridding with us?" Naomi asks.

"Just us , so Omi you get that space to yourself" Aunt Tambra says.

"Good shit" Naomi smiles while putting blankets and pillows down in her seat to get comfortable.

"Seems like me and Jae get to put our blankets together" I said doing just that.

"True" Skyler admits

"Now if you don't mind, I would like to listen to my music and read my fanfic." Naomi announced, covering herself with a blanket and putting in her earbuds.

I laugh, "Time to watch some tiktoks"

"I guess I'll just read my creepypasta." Skyler shrugs, putting in her ear buds
~
THE CAR RIDE WENT SMOOTHLY, Aunt Tambra kept driving while the girls were in the backseat doing.

The eldest cousins/siblings were all in one car with the oldest girl, Melody drove while Liliana sat in passenger seat playing music. The boys, Matthew, Malik, Jacobi along with Nahla were in the back on their phones or sharing old dumb stories from their childhood.

Lastly, the loud car. Aunt Laura was driving with Aunt Jennifer in the front seat. Jordyn and Aunt Melissa were laughing in the backseat..