010

NAOMI'S VIEW ⤹

NAOMI'S VIEW

YOU GUYS MUST BE RICH ❞ Jeno says in amazement looking at our house.

I chuckle, "Nah just a lot of people live in our house so more income," I tell him before heading to the stairs to yell for Jae.

"JAE-" I start but see she's already moving down the stairs

"That was fast" I say reaching the stairs and Jae follows me to the living room. I sit down next to Jeno and Jae sits next to Aesun.

"Soo...who's ya friend?" I ask Haechan looking over at his quiet friend.

"This is Mark!" Haechan says introducing the boy. Mark smiles and says hi to all of us.

"I'm Jae...the only sane one in this house"

"Not after 10:30," I roll my eyes, She gives me a look and i laugh. "And I'm Naomi, the most graceful in this house."

"Lyin ass," Jae looks at me, "bitch trips over her own shoe..."
~
JAE'S VIEW

"Are you serious?" Mark snickers I laugh and nod my head while Naomi rolls her eyes.

"Nobody asked you to talk Jae," a now salty Naomi says crossing her arms.

"And she falls over everything and breaks everything," I say exposing her even more on her lie.

"Sounds like one of our friends we know," Aesun said grinning over to Haechan.

"Who?" Naomi asks curious

"Namjoon" Haechan replies. "We're probably nothing alike," Omi shrugs blowing it off.

"You kinda sound like it Naomi," Jay says backing Haechan up.

"Wait- Do you guys know Bts?" Mark asks

"Who?" I ask.

"They're a new group that just debuted"

I remember hearing something about them, "Ohh, I think I've heard of them."

"Nah I still don't," Naomi says.

After a few moments of silence Jeno breaks it, "Hey... I thought there was three of you guys? Like you two and someone else."

"I don't know where that spazz is," I say shrugging making Mark and Aesun laugh.

"Last time I saw her she was in her room on her phone. I told her that we were having friends over, but she didn't seem to care." Naomi said leaning into the couch more.

"Hmm weird" I say thinking to why she could be acting that way

"So, do you guys know bts?" Naomi asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Me, Mark, and Jay do" Haechan says.

"I don't," Aesun says not really seeming to care to know the boys.

"Jae, how did you hear about bts?" Jay asks.

"You act like twitter isn't a thing," I say looking at him.

"You know we're kpop idols too.." Marks says adding onto the slowness of the conversation. I hear a heavy sigh from Naomi's direction and I turn my head to see her with her head in her hands.

Me too

"You guys sound dumb as fuck" Aesun rolls her eyes

"Whattt?" Jeno asks

"No I would've N E V E R guessed you guys were in a kpop group" Naomi rolls her eyes adding hard sarcasm.

"Well! We didn't know if you knew or not because you two act so chill around us," Haechan says trying to defend the three boys.

"That's because they're chill people you dummies!" Aesun rolls her eyes.

"Would yall prefer me to be all up on your dick asking for a picture and toilet paper you used to wipe your ass?" Naomi says shaking her head.

"NAOMI!" Jeno yells hitting her arm. Naomi just looks up at him giving him a death glare and Jeno put his hands in the air.

"Looks like a party in here," a voice says coming from the entrance to the living room. All of us turn our attention to the suspect and who is it? The one and only.. Skyler