012

NAOMI'S VIEW ⤹

NAOMI'S VIEW

THERE YOU ARE ❞ Mark sighs out of relief

"Here I am" I say looking at my group of friends. "I thought you ran away," Aesun said.

I couldn't help but laugh, "You clearly haven't gotten to know me yet. I'm fat and lazy"

"Hush" Jeno rolls his eyed disagreeing with my statement."Looks like you met a friend," Jae says pointing to Rocky.

"This is Ro-" I start before getting rudely interrupted by Haechan.

"ROCKYYYYY!" He squeals like a fangirl seeing her idol for the first time and hugs him. Rocky stumbled with Haechan's weight suddenly on him.

"Good to see you too ChanChan" Rocky laughs and pushes Haechan off

"Can people NOT call me that!" The little baby pouts.

"What a nice family reunion, but it's getting cold and its a school night so if you don't mind im walking home" I say starting my way home

"Wait!" Jae says running up to me, "I don't want to walk home alone"

"Well, I didn't say you had to. Now lets go fatty" i say pushing her to go faster

"Bye Jae! Bye Naomi!!" Aesun yells while waving. We both look back and yell our goodbyes while waving to her and our new group of friends.

On our way home I got a text message from someone. Wondering who was texting me I pulled my phone out and saw it was rocky.

ROCKY 😪
Text me when you get home

OMI 🥰
Maybe

ROCKY 😪
Maybe? 🧐

OMI 🥰
Maybe i'll text you when i get home

ROCKY 😪
Just do it so i know your home safely

OMI 🥰
Yeah aight

ROCKY 😪
💞
SEEN

~
JAE'S VIEW

Me and Omi made it home hoping to find someone else home besides Skyler.

"Ugh..what a night" Naomi says going up stairs I sigh and take off my shoes before following her. "You got that right"

As we walked to our room I saw that Skylers light was on in her room.

I honestly didn't care, I had homework to do. I said goodnight to Naomi and then did my homework and fell asleep
~
SKYLER'S VIEW

I woke up to my alarm clock and groaned. Another day at school.

I put on my ugly ass uniform and fixed my hair to my liking and decided to add some matte lipstick and and put mascara on. After that i packed my backpack and went downstairs to pack my lunch.

"Where's Skyler?" I heard my mom say.

"I'm right here!" I say walking into the kitchen. I get my lunch box and start to make my lunch, as I pack my chips in my bag I see Naomi and Jae making Vegan sushi to put in their bento boxes.

They're always leaving me out, they didn't even ask if I wanted to make some.. It's fine, I don't care.

Finally finishing my lunch, I put it into my backpack and leave without waiting for the other two.
~
JAE'S VIEW

Me and omi were finishing our lunches and Skyler came down to pack hers. She seemed a little pissy still so I decided to give her same energy and continued making my lunch.

Since i REALLY hate fish me and Omi made Veggie sushi with vegatables and i packed Kimichi, Pocky and Boba with my lunch but Omi packed Ginger, pocky and tea for hers.

Guessing skyler had a easier lunch to make then ours she got done quicker and left before us. Stupid ass is gonna get lost this is only our second day.. but whatever. Me and omi put our lunches in our bags and started our journey to school.