004

NAOMI'S VIEW ⤹

NAOMI'S VIEW

FLYERS WE HAVE ARRIVED ❞ The lady on the intercom speaks. I groan and wait until the plane fully lands on the ground to get up.

Once we were allowed to leave we got up and got our carry-on bags from the top and left the plane.

Me, Skyler, and Jae had already saw our bags on the conveyer belt so we took them. I sat by a seat facing the window looking out at the busy street, watching as people walked and cars speed by.

The rest of the family caught up with us with their bags but I noticed Jordyn and Liliana didn't have theirs.

As the three of us walked up to meet the rest of our family we heard whining. " Where's my bag!!" Jordyn whined like a complete baby

" I don't know honey, keep waiting," Aunt Laura said starting to get nervous.

"Hey! I can't find my bag either" Liliana yells.

Skyler rolled her eyes, "Stop being dramatic and wait." Liliana gave Skyler a death glare, "HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE TOOK YOUR STUFF?!!"

"CALM DOWN JESUS! HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW SOMEONE TOOK YOUR STUFF?" Skyler yelled at her older sister.

"GIRLS!" Aunt Melissa says sternly, "You're making a scene.."

"Uhh...how about the rest of us go to the house and get settled while you four keep looking?" I say trying to break the ice. "That sounds like a good idea," Melody says as we start walking to the doors of the airport.

As we all started walking I got more and more anxious. "How are we going to get to our new house?" Nahla asked

"The train" Jae answers. "And where is that?" My mom asked trying to find a map.

Jae sighs, "Follow me." And that's what we did, we followed her all the way down the street and a few turns then we landed at a train station.

"How did you..?" Slyler begins. "Class projects finally helped me," Jae replies sitting down waiting for the next train.

"And this train will take us to the house?" My mom asks.

"Yes, it was either this, walking which is very far, or a taxi with 99% of them not knowing very good English" Jae says

"Good call" Malik says patting Jae on the back, "thanks" she smiled
~
SKYLER'S VIEW