My Mate's Choice 15

Eddie

Sean came in almost right after Beatrix left. "You spoke to her already?" Sean asked.

"Yes, I have. She'll talk to Brody about it," I answered.

By coincidence when Brody said that he wanted to take Beatrix out and then promised that he would bring Beatrix back home, safe and sound, I kinda started to believe that Brody and Beatrix were really mates.

And then after they were gone for a few hours, Brody called me, saying that he wanted my permission to let Beatrix stay at his pack house, it just made me think that they were really mates. Brody also mentioned that he was telling Beatrix, something about his family. Why would Brody tell someone who wasn't close or something to him, about his family's history?

"You think Brody would be a good mate?" Sean questioned again. Everyone knew how protective I could be over my one and only little sister. She may be 16 but she still looked so baby to me.

"I think Brody is a really good man. He asked my permission to bring Bea out and like yesterday, he called to freaking asked me if Beatrix could stay over. He's really a gentleman and I believe, he would be a good mate to my sister," I told Sean as I gazed at the picture of Beatrix and I that were on my desk.

Suddenly, the door was being slammed open. No one would do that because I have instructed everyone to at least knock before entering, including my parents.

"Well, aren't you rude young man?" Sean shot the guy the question as he stood up. I eyed the guy and realized that it was Sean's brother himself.

"What's the matter?" I asked, rather harshly. If Calvin was going to enter my room without manners, then I shouldn't be showing him any. He should have known better than not to mess with his Alpha.

"You should take back everything that you're telling Beatrix to do regarding the mating with the damn Alpha from another pack," Calvin yelled.

"Watch your words, Calvin," I scolded, "Beatrix and Alpha Brody are mates. They have the right to be together!"

"No, they are not! I am her mate. I am meant for her and she's meant for me," Calvin said in a rather begging tone.

My mouth went hanging.

Calvin

"No, they are not! I am her mate. I am meant for her and she's meant for me," I finally said those things out loud. My hands instantly went to my hair and I started to pull them. I fell down on my knees as I thought; I really didn't want to lose Beatrix.

I really did bring Valerie over to the pack house, with hope to settle the relationship between us. I also wanted to win Beatrix's heart back and then introduce her to my family. Jean would probably be the happiest one to know so.

I didn't tell Valerie the real reason of why we were at the pack house on a Wednesday morning but Valerie just seemed to follow me. She said that she wanted to look around the garden for a while before getting in, which I didn't mind.