Chapter 24

Beth's POV

I wake up, my head muffled, feeling bare skin with my hand and cheek. I don't really remember anything about last night a part from opening my presents and entering the club. I look up after hearing a kind of sleepy sigh. Joe. then almost everything from last night floods back into my mind. I asked him to stay and he did. even though I was drunk, he stayed with me. the thought makes me smile.

I feel his hand on my back, holding me securely. I felt safe. I felt warm. I was in the right hands.

not only he looks good from all angles, he looks good sleeping. damn, his perfectness is killing me. I carry on smiling and nuzzle back into his chest, letting the warmth run through me.

I circle my fingers around his chest in a slow and gentle movement. he yawns so I lay my hand back down flat on him, leaving it perfectly still.

"morning" he says in a very sexy sleepy voice, too sexy that I almost melt.

"you know you said you loved me last night?" I ask, not lifting my head to look in his eyes.

"yea, I remember" he says again in his sexy sleepy voice.

"I love you too"

I leave it at that and get up on my all fours and kiss him. he holds my head in his hands and kisses me back. he sits up and I kneel letting the covers fall from my body. we carry on kissing.

"Beth, would you care to be my girlfriend?" he says but this time in a very seductive sexy sleepy voice.

"god damn it, stop talking like that, it kills me" I laugh and carry on kissing him. I climb on to him with one leg one side and the other leg on the other side.

we spend about another 5 minutes, continuously kissing until I have to tear myself away from him as I am loosing breath.

"I love you" he says, stroking my cheek. his hands run down my neck so he holds my necklace. his eyes follow his hands but I keep my eyes trained on his face.

"do you wanna make a video today?" Zoe bursts into my room making both Joe and I have a heart attack. I rest my forehead on Joe's shoulder that is the furthest away from Zoe and sigh. it takes her a few minutes to register mine and Joe's position "is this what I think it is?"

Joe and I look at her puzzled.

"Boe?" she says with her 2 hands either side of her face making a bunny rabbit ears sign (or whatever you call it) "let me make this simpler. are you two going out?"

"well, I don't think I got an answer..." Joe says, turning towards me.

"yes" I say and climb off him to stand next to Zoe.

"aww, that's too cute. anyway, Beth, do you want to make your first video?"

crap. I completely forgot that they all wanted me to start a youtube channel.

a/n

so what do you think, Boe or Jeth? (comment below your suggestions)

thankyou sooooooo much for 500 reads :) yay!

I don't really have much to do tomorrow so I might do a double update :)

what shall we call Beth's youtube channel? (please comment below your sugestions)