Chapter 21

Chatpre 21 The Purtle [the Purtle! A portal made by a turtle!]
Felled Leaf what hare you doing here" said StarGlean. "I'm here to dilevere a prophecy [do we need a new prophecy???]." He he said."I allredy kow about the propheco [sadly]." she siad. "out of the darknedd, stargl will come and get rid of the evil tigger and holy [evil tigger and holy!]." "Thast not one I mean." Said Falleb Leaf. "I mean....theyr are dayk throats in the forst."

"w?" said GlStarGleam "U see ther are still cast who dont belive in Starclan." "WHAT SIAD GLEMASTARR AFTER EVERTTHING IVE DON FOR THEM HOW OCULD TEHY" "The Dork Forest is tacking over theri minds [the Dark Forest can only walk in dreams to use their weaknesses to their advantage, if someone doesn't believe in StarClan, the Dark Forest can't get them]. Said Falled Leave. There using ClodTail [Clods!!! Peridot is here!!!] and MotWig [not as good as Clodtail] tu help them. So you must.... Start..... a war... ON THE DAERK FRSOT!11!1!##! [the hastags] Weave all ben watting for you GleamStar." And then he luft.

Starlgeam dint have any tim to thick=====think becuse some1 called her nam!

"STarGleam" called SpotedLeaf. "Its time for you to b riencarted." "YAY [NO]" said Gleamstar. Thery was a portle. She locked at the portel. It was suierling 7 brihte. "Go in thru there" siad BallStar. He loked said that Stargleam codnt be with him but she new hed be ok. She nugled him he felled better.

then she wandred what woldu happen. "We ont know for sure [that's reassuring, she could die again. Right?]." omitted BeluStar. "But it worked b4 itl wokr agaen [that's what I'm worried about].'

StarGkeam was abuut to step into the purtel ehwn.... SHFUR!11!

"NO" HE SAID" I WNAT HER FOR HIMSELF [who is himself?]" "quick StarGleam getting" said hestering towered the portle

Justs as she was about to jup in..... HawkAShfur [is this a ship of Ashfur and Hawkfrost??? FORESHADOWING, I hope not] pussed aginst her! She was nocked forwered into the suirling purtle!111 [again, a portal made by a turtle]

She lookced back to se....ASHFUR Had cum BACK ThRU TO1!11!1 [oooh nooo]