My first kiss

Since what I said was depressing last chapter, might as well keep going with something light hearted, funny, and/or cute.

That's my first (technically) girlfriend, Isabella Caine. Before meeting her, she was the shy girl that tries to talk but can't due to shyness. My family and hers never met each other because her father was a Russian racist (her mom was cool though) and my parents will mess it up if they knew I had a girlfriend since they like to butt in and ruin something for me.

Anyway, There was a special event at my home town's park and since my family didn't want to go, I decided to take Isabella there as our "first date" and the food was free. I told them that I was going to a friend's house so they let me go easily.

When we got to the event, Liz(her nickname) was acting more strange than the usual since she was the one that does the talking. I tried my best to ignore that but I felt that something's bothering her.

When the fireworks started, Liz took me somewhere private and told me something that still surprised me.

"I've been hiding something from you for a while"

"wha..." I said as she kissed me almost like lighting. I was really confused but I embraced it and continued kissing her for what probably felt like hours.

After the event ended, we officially became a couple and dated for at least 2 years, we even had sex at one point(no I'm not drawing it and don't ask how it went)

After the event ended, we officially became a couple and dated for at least 2 years, we even had sex at one point(no I'm not drawing it and don't ask how it went). It was a secret because again, our parents. Even after her death, I still hold my feelings for her to this day.

That's all I can said in this part, I hoped you enjoyed it in some way. You're welcome to comment this, AM out...