Twenty Three

(___)= Name
(F/c)= Favorite Color

*

Ethan narrowed his eyes at Sean, lunging forward. I turned around, hearing footsteps behind us. Marzia, Signe, and the blond man were standing behind us with guns held in their hands. The blond man walked forward and yanked Ethan off of Sean, slamming him into a wall.

"Thanks, Felix." Sean said, standing up and dusting himself off.

Marzia crossed her arms, looking at me. "You two were cute while you lasted."

I felt my body slam against the ground. I winced as Sean pressed my head against the hard floor. Ethan went to get up, Signe pointing her gun at his head. "Stay put."

Ethan looked to me with a scared expression. Felix laughed at Ethan, his voice taunting. "Just like a little pug."

"Go ahead, kick his ass." Sean lowered himself to my ear, whispering. "Why don't we have some fun, (___)?"

Sean lifted up his bloody knife. Even though I didn't like Gerald very much, it was still haunting to think about. The fact that he was only a few feet away made it even worse to think about. Sean forced my body, so that I was laying supine and grabbed my wrists tightly.

"Don't you lay a fucking hand on her!" Ethan shouted, grinding his teeth.

Marzia slammed her foot against his cheek, his head jerking back. Sean lifted up my (f/c) shirt slowly. I kicked my legs in an attempt to get him away, but he adjusted so he was on top of my legs, leaving me unable to move. He lowered the knife to my stomach, resting the sharp blade against my skin.

"Let's see....why don't we do one for each friend you've lost?" Sean questioned, his eyes burning into mine. 

I went wide eyed. "W-what?"

"One..." I felt the knife run against my torso, up and down, like the shape of teeth. Kathryn. "Two..." I tried to move, but with Sean on top of me, I couldn't. I couldn't prevent what was happening. Tyler. "Three..." Sean turned the knife, making it go a complete different direction. Amy. "Four..." Sean sliced fast this time. Mark.

Tears stained my cheeks. I didn't know whether it was from the knife or the memory of my friends. Ethan's eyes were wide. He was trying hard not to do anything, but this was hard for him to watch.

"Please, stop." Ethan begged Sean.

Sean ignored him and looked back to me. "How could I forget?" He slowly ran the knife along my body. "One for him..." Then another slow slice, this one having pressure. "And one for you..."

"May I?" Marzia walked over, holding her hand out. Sean gladly handed her the knife. She moved the knife along my skin as if it was a pen. "Thanks for the name."

"PastaPants?" Felix asked with a laugh. He clearly wasn't a serious person.

"Long story, I'll explain later." Marzia smirked and stood back up.

Sean took the knife back and looked to Ethan. I couldn't see Ethan since my head was still pressed against the ground, but I knew he was upset.

"You're insane." Ethan's voice cracked.

"I may be," Sean cooed, twirling the knife in his fingers. "But so was your friend."

Sean stood up, walking towards Ethan. I lifted my head weakly and watched Ethan shrink as Sean got closer. "Yo-you don't...you don't know what you're talking about."

Sean tilted his head. "Oh, I don't? So was I just imagining him beating that other boy to death?"

I heard Ethan swallow. "....no. But-"

"We're all like that." Signe said, looking around the room. "Every single person is insane. This whole apocalypse only shows it."

*

Sean is one messed up dude, am I right?

Only 1 or 2 chapters left I'm so sad! :(

Please vote and comment! :)