Epilogue

(___)= Name
(E/c)= Eye Color

*

Ethan's POV
2 days later

I walked aimlessly, not caring where I was going. My eyes burned, my head felt like shit. I had been crying two days straight, I just couldn't stop. Everyone I cared about was gone.

I looked down at the knife (___) always had with her. It was an odd goodbye gift to give, but it seemed to be important to her. I rotated the knife in my hands, stopping when I noticed something carved into the handle.

(_) + E

I stopped walking, falling onto my knees. I loved her so much. I burst into tears, my throat burning with each scream I let out. I ignored the taste of blood, I just wanted to see her again.

Blinking, I stared down at the knife. There was no point anymore. There was an empty gap in my heart now, that no one would ever fill. My hands trembling, I raised the knife. I turned it, making the sharp blade face me. I took in a deep breath.

"No matter what happens...we'll go through it together." I pulled the knife back for a brief moment, forcefully stabbing myself.

*

Everything was white. I whipped my head every direction, looking for a sign of...something.

Suddenly, everything around me became colorful, a small group of people standing a few feet away. I blinked, now realizing who I saw.

Mark, Amy, Kathryn, Tyler, Chica, and (___).

I ran faster than I could have ever imagined, hugging them all tightly. They all smiled at me, their laughs echoing around me.

I grabbed (___)'s hand, looking into her (e/c) eyes. "We're all together again."

She giggled adorably. "That's really all that matters."

I pressed my lips against hers, smiling. (___) wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her toes to reach me easier. I pulled back, resting our foreheads together.

"I love you, (___)."

"And I love you, Ethan. You're all I need."

THE END