Guren Yuu adorableness (Owari no Seraph

(A.N. OK so me and my friends were having a cosplay text conversation and i decided it would be awesome to write it as a oneshot because it was so cute and had to be shared to the Owari no Seraph fandom world, so here it is! Soz it kinda starts on a cliffhanger! Be prepared for some MAJOR OOC! Please bear in mind this conversation lasted for 2 hours, so I had to cut some of it out.)

Guren snorted at Yuu's attempt to talk back to him, "Well at least I managed to protect my friends, runt," he reminded him.

Tears started to well up in Yuu's eyes, "W-what did y-you say!"

"I'm not apologising for the truth, kid, but I'm sure you can protect your current friends."

"Yeah I know I can, but y-you didn't need to bring up that night!" Yuu started to sob.

Guren snorted, "Kid, stop being melodramatic, its annoying,"

Tears started streaming down Yuu's face and he yelled at the top of his voice, "I HATE YOU!!!", before he ran to his bedroom, slamming the door.

Guren sighed and mumbled under his breath sarcastically, "Well that went well, well done me!"

After a little while of just sitting there tapping his fingers he finally stood up. Geez Shinya, even when your not here your influencing my thoughts and making me stupid. He slowly plodded to Yuu's door and knocked saying, "I'm coming in," before he opened it and entered the room.

Yuu was curled up on his bed, arms wrapped around his legs and holding them to his chest. His back was to Guren, but he could hear the sobs from where he stood.

Guren walked over to his figure and put a comforting hand on his shoulder and whispered soothingly, "Hey, sometimes its alright not to be strong, thats when you let others be for you,"

Yuu suddenly turned around and flung himself into Guren's arms, startling him and almost knocking him over. Guren stiffened before he relaxed into the hug and rocked his son soothingly. Yuu was sobbing into his shoulder where he whispered, "O-okay, I can do that,"

Guren rubbed his shoulder gently and whispered, "It's alright kid, just let it all out,"

Obeying the calm voice Yuu just let all his emotions out and his body carried on shaking with sobs. Guren just held him close and stroked his hair.

A little while later Yuu stood up and wiped away his saying, "T-thank you..."

"Dad,"

Guren let out a gasp of shock, sure he had been Yuu's legal guardian for ages now, but he had never called him that before. Guren felt tears prickling at the back of his eyes (which he hurriedly blinked away) before he choked out, "I'll always be here for you..."

"Son,"

Yuu smiled softly until Guren reached towards him and pulled him onto the bed tickling him like a maniac. "Now that you're happy again lets go do something, just the two of us."

Yuu smiled the widest he had in a long long time and replied saying, "Sure, what do you suggest - and you can't say training,"

Guren lied down and pulled Yuu close to him before saying, "What ever you want to do, kiddo,"

Yuu thought for a moment before hesitantly saying, "Can, can we stay like this and just talk, please?"