Chase in Ikebukuro (Durarara)

"IZAYYYAAAAA-KUNNNN!" was yelled down the streets. Nearby people fled in terror, seeking shelter from the rampaging beast tearing its way down the road. It destroyed everything in its path, stop signs, vending machines, cars... nothing was safe.

Its target was a self proclaimed God dancing just out of reach. He yelled insults and threw knives over his shoulder as he gracefully avoided everything thrown at him on his journey in Ikebukuro.

People screamed in terror. The Government sighed at the damage cost. Tom face planted at their antics. Simon told them fighting was bad. Celty tried to stop them (they both ignored her).

It was a normal Tuesday.

Neither of them remembered why Shizuo was chasing Izaya. Shizuo had seen the flea walk up to him with that infuriating smirk and Izaya wanted to play with his favourite monster because he was bored.

Shizuo had lost control, just the sight, smell and sound of the flea made him want to smash everything. So thats what he did, sticking out a hand he uprooted and innocent stop sign before throwing it like a javelin at him. When Izaya dodged it with that usual elegance it just pissed him off even more.

So Izaya got his wish, and his Shizu-chan chased him through Ikebukuro like a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

When Izaya darted nimbly into an alleyway Shizuo followed, almost crashing into the brick wall. Round and round they went, weaving through the back alleys and high streets of the city, until Simon finally stepped in between them, and Izaya once again slipped through his grasp.