Something About You

Scritch, scritch, scritch...

The sound of his drawing pencil hitting the paper was the only audible sound throughout the small studio-apartment where Y/N Y/L/N lived. Only a few strands of his dark haired locks hung in front of his eyes as he worked. His coffee brown eyes were narrowed in concentration on his subject. Wearing only the most worn out of his clothes, an old white button up shirt with dark lead smudges all on it and a pair of black pants. He worked tirelessly, although the corners of his eyes drooped with exhaustion.

His subject, a light brown-haired, brown eyed girl by the name of Camila lay on her side, her locks cascading over her shoulders on either side of her head. She was completely nude, except for a pure white sheet, that was slightly see-through, hanging loosely off her form, giving a visible outline of her breasts and slender hips. One of her thin hands was propping up her head, while the other was entangled in the sheet she was wrapped in.

Y/n focused his eyes on every detail of the woman's form, matching it into the drawing on the easel. Her sharp face, the details of her eyes, eyelashes, the curves of her form... He wanted to try and get everything on the canvas. His eyebrows creased, "Hmm..."

Camila heard this sound emitting from the artist's throat and gave a slight smile, "Thinking hard?"

Y/n brought his eyes upward from the paper and glanced at her almost scoldingly, "Try not to talk. It makes your facial muscles crinkle up and I can't get the perfect– "

Camila growled and sat up, the sheet falling from her form, leaving her naked in front of her, "Damn it, Y/n, this is so boring...can't we do something a little more entertaining?"

"Now why did you have to go and get up?" Y/n asked angrily, looking at his girlfriend, who was approaching him, still not having gotten her clothes on, "I wasn't done yet."

The nude woman came still closer and sat on his lap, right in front of the canvas, gazing at her form on the white paper. "You're getting better, baby." She whispered in his ear, clasping his lead stained hand and intertwining their fingers. "This is very good." She kissed his temple and Y/n gave a slight grunt.

"It would've looked better if you'd let me finish." Y/n stated, gazing into her chocolate orbs with his hazel depths.

"Oh, don't get mad at me because of that..." Camila trailed off as she pressed her palms against Y/n's chest and straddled his waist. "...you wouldn't get mad at me would you?" Her brown orbs silently challenging Y/n, lips centimeters from his.

Smirking slightly, Y/n was in a better mood than when he had to end his drawing. He chuckled warmly in response before his mouth was captured by Camila's in a passionate kiss. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" He asked with a slight grin, his eyes gazing over her bare form.

"You'll lend me your shirt, Y/n.." She purred as she unbuttoned the front of his shirt, kissing the flesh that became exposed to her as she did so. A pleased smile graced Y/n features as she slipped the shirt from his form and tossed it onto the couch where she once lay. "...but I don't think you want to..."

Looking into her eyes with lustful intent, Camila pushed Y/n onto his back, scattering drawing utensils everywhere.

Rays of sunlight peeked in through the curtain-less window. Y/n opened his eyes and immediately shielded them with his hand from the harshness of the light penetrating them. Groaning, he felt a weight on his chest. Y/n looked down to see Camila's peaceful form sleeping by him, arms entwined around his frame, head resting softly on his chest. Her soft brunette mane pooled on the sheets, a sight only he and a few select others had ever seen, and the tendrils tickled his chest.