Three Little Words

"So, we're here."

Lauren's voice permeated the silence in the apartments around the two. She had her hand outstretched toward the door, as if offering the brown haired man a grand prize of some sort. The artist shook his head to rid himself of his reverie. Y/n had been in a daze for the past couple of minutes, eyes gazing somewhat in longing at the slight curves she had under those wet clothes. It was strange, how he had first only been called to draw and sketch the girl's image on his canvas...but...but now...

...he had no clue what he wanted from her.

The dark haired girl's fist clenched tightly around the doorknob and opened the door to the apartment numbered 310- Y/n made a mental note of that, for a purely business related purpose. Nothing else, nothing else. Not even if the growing uncomfortable feeling he was experiencing in a certain lower region made him want to do some not so acceptable things to her.

Stop it, you jerk! Stop thinking like that! You have Camila...

Y/n was really starting to hate himself.

Lauren stepped into the apartment, and called out, "Mani! Dinah! Or both! It's Lauren, just so you know! And I have a guest, so don't go running around the house naked like last time!"

The artist visibly twitched at the comment and sent her a questioning glance.

She turned around, meeting those gorgeous green pools with his hazel depths, "Oh...haha. Well, Mani and Dinah are very much in a serious relationship, so...you know what happens."

Y/n chuckled whilst nodding, "I understand."

Lauren walked through the house, looking this way and that. Her eyes landed on a note laying on the counter. She picked it up and read it aloud.

"Lauren,

Dinah and I went out to eat for our third year anniversary! Amazing, huh? I'll be spending the night at her place tonight, so you can have some time to yourself. I think it'll help clear your head and, plus, after all the hard work you've been doing lately in college, you most likely need it. Enjoy!

-Mani"

Lauren couldn't help but laugh at her friend's signature on the paper, So it's been three years... She thought with a nostalgic look on her pretty features.

Y/n spoke up, "Lauren?"

The girl spun around, "Let's get you out of those clothes. You might catch cold."

Y/n felt his face heat up, Now why'd she have to go and put it like that? I'm barely holding up as it is.

Seeing his blush, Y/n realized how she had sounded, "I'm sorry," She gave a nervous chuckle, "I didn't mean for it to sound like that."

The artist just laughed along with her, "Ha, no problem."

"Now, just wait right here and I'm gonna go get you some clothes."

With that, Lauren left him standing there. Against his will, he found his eyes once more scanning the alluring curves of her body. She was certainly as gifted as Camila in certain areas and she definitely had a way about her that immediately attracted him to her. The way she carried herself, the way she smiled, the way her hips swayed when she walked, even how the sweet smell of vanilla seemed to always emit from her. He found himself intoxicated by the various things she did.

Y/n shook his head, eyes scrunched closed in a denial of whatever he was feeling or thinking. He figured that all this was a result of him being inspiration-less for the past several months or more, and just wanting to draw something that was...interesting.