Chapter 29: Free Day

Her name is Dune.

Tribute's girlfriends name is Dune, the white bird that seems to enjoy everything, but they are out flying together, we need some downtime before we go to the spire, we don't know what we'll find, so we have to be well rested and ready.

Right now, we sat by the fireplace, it's warm crackling glow illuminating the otherwise dark house, Aphmau currently lays on my shoulder, while I put on reading glasses as I read some of Aphmau's works.

There is a character that has messy hair, scars, and is depressed, but ends up falling in love with a bright, happy-go-lucky, girl.

"He's based off of you." Aphmau pipes up sleepily, as she nuzzles my neck slightly.

"Is he now? Last time I checked I don't have brown, bark colored hair, and blue eyes as deep as the sea." I quote her book and she smiles, wrapping herself in the arm I wasn't using.

"Yeah, but he has your personality. Tough and Rough on the outside, but sweet as caramel on the inside." I chuckle and gently kiss her forehead, I'm enjoying my time with her while it lasts, we may never come back from the spire.

"I can be rough!" She rolls her eyes and gives me an 'uh huh' and I get a bold(and stupid) idea.

As she has her eyes half closed, I bend down and nip her neck, she pulls a slight gasp and I hear her gulp.

I continue kissing her neck as I close the book and place it on the table.

"Nnn~ Aaron, H-Hey.... You don't have to prove anything..... Mnn~" She subconsciously moves her head to give me more to work with, I growl hotly under my breath.

"But I want to." I stop for a second before straddling her and kissing her on the lips, exploring the inside slowly, making sure I don't hurt her.

"Rrrrrrrrh~" I feel a shiver go down my spine as she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around by back, I pin her onto the couch as I press myself closer.

She giggles when I start kissing her collarbone and tangles her fingers in my hair, my hands slinking up her parka and dancing across her warm skin.

"Hah~ Well, this really isn't Rough you know." I catch her needs and kiss her roughly, she's taken aback, either by my experience, or that fact that I'm listening to her.

"Better?" I ask in a whisper, She's blushing heavily and breathing hard.

She nods and I have the urge to just leave her wanting me, but, being nice, I chuckle and start tugging on her parka.

"Wait!" I stop and look her in the eye, her eyes are filled with fear, but also excitement, and just a little bit of lust.

"I'm not sure we should....." I sigh and move slightly so I'm no longer roughly pinning her to the couch, and lay my head on her stomach, looking up at her.

"Not sure we should....?" I know exactly what she's unsure about, I just want her to say it, that and the fact there is a problem making it's way to where the sun don't shine. I'm getting impatient.

"I-I'm not sure we should.....Oh....." I kiss her belly softly, not nearly as rough as I have been with her, and she giggles a little.

"That- Tickles..."

Oh, It tickles eh? Baby you should have kept your mouth shut.

With a mischievous grin on my face I start slowly and gently kissing her belly, and even though she won't stop wiggling, it gives the response I want.

"S-Stop.... Hahaha, Aaron." It's too late, before she realizes I slip off her shirt and kiss the edges of her bra.

"Ah~ I....." I don't give her any time to protest, I kiss her lightly one the lips to make sure she's still okay with this, and I don't get the green light.

"I don't feel comfortable with this just yet." Even though I really want to continue, I respect her wishes, and I kiss her forehead sweetly before sighing and handing her one of my old night shirts.

"That's okay.....honestly I should have asked." I ruffle her hair, but still hug her from behind after she puts my shirt on, when she tries to get up.

"Aaron. Let me go." She sounds a little irritated, but I still want to push my luck, besides, she wouldn't hurt me.

"No. If I can't make love to you, then I'm going to love on you. Do you mind?" I ask and nuzzle into the back of my neck, until Ronan suddenly starts crying.

"I don't, but our son apparently does." She sighs and leaves me on the couch, and I pout grumpily.

                           "Mood Killer."