four.

tw // mention of rape ,  slight violence

Jae Eun was humming to one of the songs she played that night as she texted her friend, Jihee. They actually lived together in an apartment since they both lost their parents on the same day 2 years ago. Both of their dads worked in the same company and this one time they had an occasion outside the country and both of their moms joined their husbands leaving Jae Eun and Jihee together in Jae Eun's house. But an accident happened and they didn't make it home. That's why they decided to live together from then on. Moved out of the city and started a new life but that meant both of them not continuing their studies due to lack of financial.

Jimin was still walking casually behind Jae Eun and she didn't seem to notice. She squatted down to tie her untied shoelaces and after that she stood up again.

But when she stood up, a hand covered her mouth and nose preventing her to scream as another hand gripped her arm and pulled her into a dark alley and pushed her hard to the ground making her head hit the ground hardly. She winced in pain as she tried to sat up.

"What the fuck?!" she shouted.

"Wow? How dare you, little kid," a guy spoke to her but she couldn't see anything but a huge silhouette in front of her. A silhouette of a man.

"What do you want? Believe me you don't want to rape me, I can't do that thing― um, you know," Jae Eun assured. The guy laughed out loud like he was mocking her.

"I'm not here to rape you nor abduct you. You're not that precious," the guy said. Jae Eun looked at him and saw him squatted down in front of her. He was wearing his hood making it hard to see his face with no light support. "You are the girl," he smirked.

"I believe you're mistaken," Jae Eun stood up and then walked past Jimin but Jimin immediately gripped her wrist and pulled her back as he pushed her to the wall and then held her shoulder with his free hand.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me! Who the hell are you?" she struggled to break free from his grip but the more she moved, the harder he gripped her.

"I'm hurt you don't know me," Jimin spoke with deep voice making her looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Jimin then let go of her shoulder and took off his hood fastly before putting his hand on the wall beside her head. Jae Eun widened her eyes. Eventhough the lighting wasn't so helping, she could clearly see who the guy was.

She looked away not wanting to look at him. Jimin scoffed and let out a chuckle, "Finally remembering me, huh? You know? You messed with the wrong guy, baby," he told her and she looked at him, "That's what your friend, Mingyu, called you right?"

"I don't know who you are," Jae Eun stated making Jimin raised his brow.

"Really? Should I show you something to make you admit that you know and remember me? How about...." he looked at her deeply and moved his head closer, "..I throw myself at you like when we were at the festival?" his voice made Jae Eun got shivers.

With her hand that Jimin didn't grip, she pushed him away and surprisingly the grip broke. She quickly walked away and ran but Jimin was faster than her and had her on his strong grip again and pulled her until their bodies were pressed against each other and their faces were just inches apart.

"Why are you running away? Are you sure you don't know me?" his smirk annoyed her and she pushed him away again but Jimin was still gripping her wrist.

"What do you want?" Jae Eun repeated furiously.

"Hm, feisty, I like it. Isn't it obvious?" Jimin pulled her back again, "I want my wallet back," he said through gritted teeth. How did he know his wallet was with her?