thirty nine.

WARNING ! : This chapter contains violence and disturbing plot.

---

BANG!!

Blood splashed and gasps also shrieks were heard in the room. The two bosses turned their bodies around after facing their backs at their guys and the two girls. Then there they saw someone laying on the floor.

Jimin.

"Stay away from my sister," said another man with his hand extended holding the gun that he just pulled the trigger to stop Jimin from shooting his so called sister.

The two teams, Jae Eun, Ji Hee, also the bosses stared at the guy in shock clearly surprised by his sudden action.

"Sister?" Namjoon asked as he creased his eyebrows.

"F-fuck," Jimin grunted on the floor feeling the pain and blood kept flowing out.

The guy walked forward as he kept pointing the gun down at Jimin never for a second moved it away from him.

"Kai?" Sehun spoke up seeing his friend was now in the middle of the room near Jae Eun and Ji Hee.

Jae Eun was looking at Kai with jaw dropped. Sister he said? He's her brother? How come?

Jimin was putting his hands up looking at Kai in horror while Kai just stared at him coldly before he turned his head to his boss then moved his hand slowly to point the gun at him.

His teammates immediately ran to him and tried to hold him back because he shouldn't be pointing a gun at the boss.

"Let go of me!" Kai shouted but his friends kept on holding him down. Bangtan then rushed in and tried to get Jimin away from him. He kept on grunting and hissing at the pain he felt which made Jae Eun shivered.

"What the hell is going on?" Jin asked and he just stared at Jimin before he turned to Kai who was still struggling to break free from his friends' grips.

"Help Kai," Jimin replied drawing confusion from his teammates. Help Kai? But why?

"Sir, let us see what's in the flash drive!" Kai's voice made Bangtan turned their heads to him.

"Why would you want to see what's in it?" Bangtan's boss was the one who responded.

"We need to know the truth about who you are and what you two did......to us," Kai replied and his face was red from anger because of what he oredered Jimin to do before.

Hearing that made Bangtan walked towards EXO and asked what did he mean by that.

"You will know if you help me with this," Kai replied confusing not only Bangtan but also his own group.

Namjoon then turned to the boss and then walked to him and so did Suho. Their teams stared at them two thinking what were they going to do.

"Sir, what's in the flash drive?" Suho asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Just files you don't need to know," he replied.

"You said we already knew what's in it, but now you sound like it is forbidden for us to see, and what Kai said tells me that we all need to know," Namjoon interrupted as he pointed at Kai and the two capos saw how upset the two bosses got.

"Move away," EXO's boss said and he pulled out a gun then pointed it at Suho which he immediately do the same to him and so did Namjoon to his boss.

They didn't care about the rules to not point a gun at the boss. They're sure the bosses kept something ugly from them and tried so hard to protect themselves from their own soldiers. Because they knew what will they do if they found out.