twenty two.

Jae Eun was sitting back on the couch when suddenly Jimin sat down beside her. Didn't know why but his appearance grew a little shade of pink on her cheeks. Maybe it was because of what Namjoon  and Hoseok said before.

"I heard Hoseok hyung taught you how to shoot?" he started a conversation. Jae Eun nodded at him. Maybe she knew him for a few weeks now but something about him made her curious. "So, are you a pro now?"

"Yeah, not really, I'm still trying to be good," Jae Eun replied and they then looked straight ahead.

Taehyung wasn't busy with his laptop anymore, in fact he was laying his head on Namjoon's lap, sleeping. Poor him, staring at the screen for hours must be tiring. The rest was just chatting about things only them know, even Jae Eun saw Ji Hee laughing with Jin and Jungkook.

"Jimin, what exactly happened to your brother?" he told her that his brother had cancer but the way Hoseok told her about Jimin's little brother sounded like he didn't die because of some illness. Jimin looked at her, surprised at the question. "He didn't die because of cancer, did he?" she asked again. He looked away and stood up then went to the back side of the warehouse, leaving Jae Eun with her question. She shouldn't have asked it, should she?

She didn't get the chance to see his face before he left. Was he pissed? Did he not want to talk about it? Why did she even ask such question? She could just keep it to herself. It was a sensitive question afterall.

"Ah, stupid," she hit her head with the empty mineral water bottle on her hand.

"Okay, so why are you hitting yourself?" Yoongi suddenly stood up in front of her looking down at her confusedly.

"Nothing, it helps me stay awake," she lied.

"Why do you want to stay awake? You should rest. Go to sleep if you're tired, we all will guard the place," he ruffled her head fast before walking away.

Jae Eun sighed. She looked back to the direction where she saw Jimin went to. He was sitting on a chair in front of a wooden table with his fingers connected and eyes on his fingers. She saw him sighing with his eyes closed before he put his forehead on the table.

Jae Eun turned around again and then laid back on the couch. She was concerned and also scared. Was he mad?

She wanted to go to him and apologized but she chose to let him be alone for awhile.

***

"Hey," a voice was heard followed by little pokes on her cheek making her opened her eyes only to meet a face of Park Jimin. He was sitting on the floor trying to wake Jae Eun up who was sleeping on the couch. "Namjoon hyung told me to go buy some things we probably need, wanna come?" he asked carefully because he wasn't sure if she would gladly accept it or gladly refuse it.

Jae Eun stretched her arms before she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked tired and sleepy and with that pouty lips she accidentally made herself look cute in Jimin's eyes.

"Me? Is it safe?" she looked at Jimin still with eyes a bit closed.

"It's safe. Come on," he took her hand and dragged her to his car.

Once they were inside the car, Jimin suddenly put a cap on her and gave her a mask to cover her face. She put it on and Jimin was looking at her before he turned on the engine and drove off.

No conversation was made along the way because Jae Eun was still feeling a bit awkward because of what happened the night before and the silence sent her back to her slumber. Jimin didn't complain, though seeing her sleep calmed him.