six.

I know I said gray-ish hair on the first chapter but on second thought, I'll let you decide what color his hair is in this story. Any color you like on him you can imagine it as his hair color here ;)

Edited : 02/02/2022
new a.n : hey im just going to edit typos and all but im not going to change any scenes here eventhough i really think high school me really was cringy when writing this story so please don't mind all the weirdness in this story and i hope u enjoy it as it is until the end😭
---

tw // robbery

"Let's rob the convenience store," Jimin smirked making Jae Eun looked at him in disbelief. Jae Eun stared at him and Jungkook who were already waiting for her.

Why would they rob a convenience store? They already got their money from that guy at the club. And she already saw how many money Jimin had on his wallet before she stole the man from the club's wallet. Again, why would they rob a convenience store?

"Let me count to three and if you still don't answer, we will leave you here," Jimin held up his forefinger and started counting, "one...two..." Jae Eun furrowed her eyebrows at him as she looked around. The bus won't be there at that time.

"Two and a half....thr-"

"Okay okay!" Jae Eun put on the mask and even though she couldn't see his face, she knew he was smiling there. "What about the CCTVs?" she asked getting nervous suddenly.

"Baby, why are you so nervous? Isn't this what you do for a living?" Jimin put his hand around Jae Eun's shoulder and said.

"I'm a thief, not a robber. See the difference."

"Both stealing something and both seek for money. Same thing. Okay, so we actually already planned this at the club. He came up with the idea. We put a bet on how well will you rob," Jimin explained and Jae Eun just stared at him in hatred. Such a nice night. Thanks to him and his stupid friend.

"Well, he believes you won't succeed, while I...hmmm, I'm being nice so I trust you. Go, we will cover you," Jimin handed her a gun which she looked at with horror. That's a real gun alright. Because she didn't take it, Jimin took her hand and put the gun on her palm.

"Oh my God, I'm holding a gun," Jae Eun panted. Jimin rose his eyebrows. He couldn't believe he ever thought that a girl like her might carry a gun with her. "But still though, what about the CCTVs?" Jae Eun asked and she was still worried. She didn't want to end up in jail. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet. Come on.

"We took care of it," Jimin told her and a pat on Jae Eun's shoulder made her turned around and saw Jungkook.

"Someone wants to meet you," he then showed his phone and there she saw a guy with glasses on the screen of the phone.

"Let me see your face," the guy on the phone said. Jae Eun pulled up her mask slowly until the guy could see her face. He then smiled seeing her.

"Nice one, Jimin," he spoke, Jimin then pulled up his mask too and smiled proudly, "okay, listen, I took care of the CCTVs so you don't have to worry about a thing, okay? Go do your job. I want to hear what happen later," he flashed a smile again and Jae Eun then turned to Jimin again who's waiting for her.

"You took care of the CCTVs? How? I mean, where are you?"

"Far from where you are. Girl, yes I could do it from miles away. I'm a pro," the guy smirked and leaned back on his chair as he acted like a cool guy.

"That's Taehyung, you heard him. Go," Jimin ordered after turning her body around to face him but Jae Eun shook her head. Jimin groaned.

"I don't rob, Ji-"