1

minjae moved on.

she had to.

she definitely has grown up to be a very pretty , mature lady , youth still expressed by the way she dresses , or how she displays herself.

she has definitely dated about two guys after jungkook , but both didn't really work out. the break-ups didn't hurt as much though.

she definitely , 100% , had no idea on what was going on with bts. are they still active ? she tried to distance herself from updates coming from the korean entertainment industry.

despite doing so , her friend , who was a huge army , broke to her that jungkook had been dating someone but have broken up. minjae definitely felt heartbroken yet again.

she didn't like to admit it but it was true when they said your first love will leave a big impact on you. she still loves him , even though it wasn't as much as she used to.

she forgave him for breaking up with her , although she didn't really know why she did that.

she thought she was immature for being this way.

she wanted to despise him.

she wanted to forget about him.

but most importantly ,

she wanted a clear explanation.

she kept on convincing herself that jungkook must have had another reason as to why he broke up with her. it cannot just be because he didn't love her anymore , right ?

but it's been 7 years.

book 3 wee woo ;)