9

minjae and jungkook did not contact each other for a while .

minjae was still trying to figure out what jungkook had meant when he had said those words while jungkook , on the other hand , was dying of embarrassment every single day because he was cowardly enough to leave minjae just like that .

jaehyun still wanted jungkook's number .

but minjae was determined to not give it to him . she didn't want to be the cause of any problems , and she didn't want jungkook or jaehyun to be a problem .

! new snap from internationalplayboy

minjae hesitated at first to open up the snap but did so eventually .

jungkook had sent her a ...

selfie ?

the text on snap said , 'on my way'

what was that supposed to mean ?

and that was when the bell on the door of the shop rang . minjae looked up from where she was sitting and surprise surprise , it was jungkook .

minjae had no idea what to do , say , act .

jungkook was walking towards her now and minjae wanted to just run , but her legs were telling her mind otherwise .

"hey minjae . what time does your shift end ?" jungkook asked .

"um , in about 10 minutes i should be done"

'minjae what are you doing . you wanted to ignore him' she thought to herself .

"ok , i'll wait . i'm bringing you somewhere"

with saying that , jungkook walked away from where minjae was and decided to look around the book store .

minjae though , was flustered . what the actual f- don't curse .

'what did he want now ?' minjae thought.

as much as she wanted the 10 minutes to pass by slowly , it didn't . soon enough , one of her colleagues said her shift was over and jungkook was already making his way towards the cashier , where minjae was .

minjae dragged her feet to the staff room , dreading to leave the shop , which was a first . once she made sure everything was packed , she stood beside jungkook .

"let's go," jungkook said , offering his hand for her to hold .

'yes or no yes or no' minjae had no idea if she wanted to hold his hand .

it's definitely been a while .

but to avoid being rude , she held his hand anyway , which made her heart flutter . jungkook too , blushed at the contact . he didn't think she would accept it .

"let's go somewhere . wherever our feet lead us towards . i need to talk you . again"

a/n : this story is like soooooo slow but i have been so demotivated lately ughhh