11

" i'm confused at my own feelings . it's as though i love him but i don't . no , i can't . the look on his face , in his eyes , just ugh , he looked so sorry i - why did i even stand up and leave him alone ? gosh i'm stupid . but he seemed so uninterested at first and then he tried again and it made my heart melt . why am i like this ? why does he do this to me ? help me jaehyun ,"

minjae had let out everything to jaehyun .

and she felt a burden lift off of her shoulders .

she had to let it out and she finally did and she was hoping jaehyun would be of help .

at least a little , if that's what he could afford .

" hey , relax a bit ok . maybe you can consider going out with him again , if you think your feelings are still strong for him . i think it's pretty obvious he hasn't really moved on from you because , well , he lied . but if you still trust him , or if you want to build up the trust you lost for him then maybe you should give it a try . i just want you to be happy . i swear if he hurts you , he will die . jk . but if anything , you can always come to me ,"

jaehyun replied .

minjae felt a wave of delight , happiness , or possibly even relief when jaehyun had said that . she was so thankful to have a friend like jaehyun . but she felt as though she was a burden .

"don't you ever feel like i'm a burden ? it's seems as though you are always there to listen to my problems but you've never voiced out any of yours to me . i feel bad about that really . is it bec-"

"i trust you . i just , well , i , my problems are not much to worry about compared to yours , alright ? don't worry about me"

"well , okay then .."

'and my heart broke into pieces'

hohoho