2

jungkook too moved on quickly , we all know that .

he had a girlfriend after minjae , and they had dated for quite a long time already . but it was a relationship that had to be broken yet again.

jungkook wondered every single day if minjae is still hurting. he still felt bad for breaking her heart.

bts eventually disbanded on a high note . it's been 7 years , they had to disband eventually . but that didn't stop them from interacting with fans by being active on social media accounts .

back to the point , jungkook was doing pretty good , other than thinking about heartbroken minjae .

although , he did want to meet minjae in order to tell her the truth on why he had to break up with her .

he thought that she must be confused on why he broke up with her just because of not having feelings anymore when really it was something else .

he lied .

he wanted to protect minjae .

but he hurt her so bad .

his second breakup hurt as much as his previous relationship with minjae , because the breakup was for the same reason .

it was as though history repeated itself.

he had told his recent ex though , as they were still in contact after . but minjae , he couldn't find a trace of her at all .

but it's been 7 years .

' does she still even remember me ? ' jungkook thought .

can you imagine bts disbanding in 7 years gosh why