6

time passed by quickly and it was already thursday .

the thursday where minjae and jungkook agreed to meet . after 7 years .

minjae was definitely anxious . what if she embarrassed herself ? she had so many thoughts running through her mind .

jungkook was feeling the same . he too was nervous . he missed her , and there was that hint of excitement of being able to meet her again .

minjae had work today , and she made sure she dressed up nicely as she would be heading to the park straight after work . in case anything spills on her clothes , she brought extra . all for wanting to look presentable in front of her ex .

jungkook too woke up with a smile on his face , expressing how excited he was for 6 pm . he picked out his clothes , making sure they looked nice . not too much but also not too thrifty .

the day passed by slowly for the both of them but it was already 5:30 pm when minjae's shift ended .

she was already on her way to the park , same goes for jungkook .

minjae sat down under her favourite cherry blossom tree , hoping jungkook would remember that specific tree .

surprisingly enough , jungkook did remember where minjae's favourite cherry blossom tree was and his face lit wih joy when he saw minjae already there . he quickened his pace towards her and tapped her shoulder .

she turned around , looking slightly surprised at the sudden contact , but gave a small smile .

"hey" jungkook said .

you guys should really pay attention to the words in bold haha just saying