New Job request

Y/N Pov

"FIRE DRAGON ROOOOAAAARRR!" Natsu yelled aiming for the bandits that had gathered in front of me "Woah Hey Natsu you almost hit me watch where your aiming" I pouted as I only narrowly dodged his attack landing on a nearby tree branch. "Sorry Y/N my bad" Natsu shouted scratching the back of his head grinning at me while fighting off more bandits. "HE'S GETTING AWAY AFTER HIM!" Erza shouted as she took out a group of bandits. "I'm on it leave it to me" I replied as I started chasing after the leader jumping swiftly from branch to branch"

"Ice make" I whispered creating 12 ice shurikans and flinging them all towards the bandit leader pinning him to the nearby tree in a matter of seconds. "what, where are you show yourself" Ordered the bandit as he struggled to unpin himself from the tree. "Alright, oh by the way there is no use in struggling you won't get loose" I announced as I jumped down landing on my feet in front of him. "You! are you the one they call the dragon ninja?, but your just a kid" growled the bandit leader angrily with a hint of fear laced in his voice.

Natsu Pov

"Y/N wait up, man how are you able to move like that" I yelled as I ran stumbling through the thick woods chasing after Y/N relying on her strawberry and vanilla scent to follow her. When I had finally caught up to her the bandit leader was pined to a tree by what looked like ice and the bandit yelling "what, where are you show yourself"while struggling to unpin himself from the tree. "Alright, oh by the way there is no use in struggling you won't get lose" Y/N exclaimed as she jumped down on to the ground from the tree branch she was on. "You, are you the one they call the dragon ninja?, but your just a kid"

"Natsu how long are you going to stand around over there?" Y/N lightly shouted ignoring the guys question and turning to where I was hiding. "Nice work Y/N you caught him" I replied as I came out from behind the tree I was hiding behind and put my arm around her shoulder with pride earning me a glare from the young female wizard that soon turned into her adorable closed eyed smile.

"Y/N, NATSU, where are you?" We heard Lucy and Happy shout from the direction we came from. "We're over here guys" I yelled back. 

Y/N Pov

After Natsu answered I was suddenly tackled by a blue blur "Y/N we were so worried when you took off after the leader like that" Sobbed Happy while hugging me tightly. I giggled lightly before replying to my blue fury friend "Sorry Happy, but everyone else had their hands full and besides you know I'm the best tracker in the team" I said as I softly stroked happys head calming him down.

"Y/N, Natsu there you are" exclaimed a relived Lucy as she came out from behind some trees shortly Joined by Erza, Wendy, Carla and a Half Naked Gray. "Ummm, Gray your clothes" I said with a sigh. We then all began to laugh as we watched Gray fumble around searching for his clothes. "Let's take these bandits back to town then make our way back to Magnolia" Suggested Erza, we all agreed and took all of the bandits back to town and collected our reward.

Time skip

Y/N Pov

"Bleghh, finally were off of that monster" I exclaimed dragging myself out of the train doors on unsteady feet into the calm night air before Natsu rushes past me screaming happily breathing fire into the air " Finally solid ground i'm never riding that monster again" 

 "Hey are you okay Y/N, I'm soooo sorry that my troia spell no longer works on you or Natsu" Whimpered Wendy beside me. "Yeah I'm okay and It's fine it comes with been a dragon slayer no biggie" I replied with a closed eyed smile.

"Hey Y/N come on lets go home" Shouted Natsu dragging my attention away from Wendy and the others. I nodded then turned back round hugging my friends goodbye before running after Natsu back to our house.

"Y/N....."

"Earth to Y/N are you listening" Nastu questioned waving his hand in front of my face. "Sorry I spaced out for a moment what did you say?" I said slightly blushing from embarrassment which luckily Natsu couldn't see in the darkness. " Well I was thinking we should have dinner then go to sleep"
" sounds good to me what would you like to eat" I answered happily to the hyper pinkett. "Hmm, I know I want those amazing rice balls and sweet and sour dumplings you make" Natsu replied while blatantly drooling at the thought even though I could not see his face properly in the darkness. 

The Next Morning

Y/N Pov

"Natsu wake up we are meeting everyone at the guild this morning" I softly said while lightly shaking the pinkett trying to wake him up with little success.  "sigh, Natsu breakfast is ready I made omelette" I muttered quietly but apparently loud enough for Natsu to hear and jump out of bed, dashing into the kitchen to devour breakfast.

Time Skip

When we got to the guild Erza and Wendy were standing in front of the request board, while Lucy and Gray were talking with Juvia at our regular table . "hey guys sorry for the wait, I had a hard time getting this idiot up this morning" I giggled pointing to the pinkett next to me who then picked me up and began to tickle me. "pay back" was all he shouted as  I continued to laugh "st-st-stooop I s-s-surrender" I cried out between my bursts of laughter which made our guild friends laugh at me and Natsu.

Meanwhile Mira rushed over to the bar handing over some requests to the master. "All of you enough Natsu, Gray Y/N come here please." Gramps semi shouted with a stern look in his eyes as he stared at the two job requests in front of him. "What's up Gramps?" Natsu exclaimed with a grin as the three of us approached the guild master. 

"Natsu, Gray both of you have been personally requested to complete a request. You will both be going on this mission together immediately  and you will behave or else" The Master ordered with worry and concern laced in his voice as he continued to stare at the papers. "Y/N you have also been personally requested to complete an urgent request" The Master said with more worry in his voice as he looked up at me. "Yes Master I will lea-" 

"LIKE HELL YOU WILL Y/N, YOU WON'T BE GOING ON THIS MISSION ON YOUR OWN" shouted Natsu with a sternness to his voice that I had not heard for some time. " I agree with flame brain Y/N you are not to go alone" replied Gray  in a raised and stern voice agreeing with Natsu for once. Lucy , Erza and Wendy came over after hearing Natsu yell and Gray raise his voice "hey guys, whats with all the shouting?" Lucy asked, Natsu turned to her with anger in his eyes shouting in reply "Y/N JUST GOT A JOB REQUEST ASKING FOR HER PERSONALLY AND WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ON HER OWN" this caused the guild hall to go silent and draw everyone's attention to the bar. 

" Y/N I agree with Natsu and Gray you are not to go on your own, it's not that we don't trust you, but more like we would be to worried about you to concentrate on our own job requests" exclaimed Erza putting a reassuring hand on my head as she bent down to my eye level with a smile spread across her face. "Okay I wont, I will go with another team from the guild like levy or Laxus and the thun-"

"NO YOU WON'T BE GOING WITHOUT MYSELF, LUCY, GRAY, ERZA AND WENDY WITH YOU AND THAT'S FINAL" Natsu yelled before taking his job request and storming out of the guild hall. "He means well Y/N he's just worried about you, we all are" Mira said softly while embracing me in a hug shielding me from the rest of the guild as I wept quietly into her shoulder.