Lost Control

Y/N's Pov

"NO! You're seriously hurt and it's all my fault, let me help you" I cried out while looking up at my brother's pained face, as he clutched his injured side. "Y/N, Sensei will be fine, we have to do as he asked and protect Tazuna. We'll just be in Sensei's way" Sakura exclaimed, trying to get me away from Zabuza and my brother. "At least let me heal the BAKA! First" I retorted angrily as I stared at my teammates, who stayed silent as they shared glances with each other. Sasuke then nodded giving me the okay to heal our wounded teammate. I smiled at him and his cheeks suddenly reddened (Is Sasuke not well) I thought as I looked at him with worry. Before I was able to ask I heard my brother take in a subtle yet sharp intake of breath as he staggered forward, collapsing slightly onto me, dragging my attention back to him.

Clutching my brother's sleeve I pull him down slightly and stood on my tiptoes and whispered "Gift of the Water Dragons" closing my eyes, I placed a kiss on my brother's forehead causing his wound to begin glowing a soft turquoise. Almost instantly I felt tears begin to slowly fall as the pain from the wound now appearing on my side started to kick in. Once my brother was healed, I removed my lips from his forehead and opened my eyes slowly to see my brother no longer in pain and his cheeks dusted pink. I let go of him and stepped back slowly trying to avoid anyone noticing the wound that had appeared on my side. "Thank you" Kakashi-nii muttered as he placed his hand on my head.

I feel a hand slowly wrap around my wrist, glancing up I see Sasuke looking at me. I nod, then follow him to where the others are, while quietly wincing in pain with every step and my vision beginning to blur (As I suspected he was wounded quite badly, luckily I healed him in time) I thought as I began to lean into Sasuke for support. 

Zabuza's Pov

(That Silvette girl is really interesting, she was able to heal such a serious wound within moments, poison and all) I thought to myself as the Silvette was dragged away from the copy cats side by one of the brats. "You've got a powerful medic on your team there, however, she won't be yours for long, Ninja art: Hidden Mist Jutsu" I announced with a smirk as a dense mist began to descend. I could sense the fear from three of the brats and my target rising. However, it appears that the copy ninja and the Silvette girl have remained calm peeking my interest further in the girl. 

"The copy cat ninja said to have copied over a thousand jutsu's.... Kakashi of the leaf, I will enjoy taking you out and taking that medical ninjitsu user of yours, to work for me" I explained while disparaging into the dense mist. I then started listing all the vital points that I could strike, escalating the fear in my target and the three brats even more. 

The Copy ninja and the Silvette begin to get into a defensive stance seeming to be unaffected by my silent kill technique. The copy ninja lifts up his headband revealing the sharingan in his left eye. 

I then began to strike with my water clone knowing that they wouldn't be able to see it coming, appearing right in the middle of the brats and my target. Both Kakashi and the Silvette swing round hastily and block my attack within moments of me appearing. Kakashi holding a kunai in the stomach of my clone and the Silvette with one at my throat. Thinking I had fooled them, I approached from behind to go in for an attack, however Kakashi had already seen through this deception and as I sliced him in half with my deformed sword he dispersed into water, his real self appearing with a kunai at my neck "It's over" the copy ninja announced, impressing the brats and the Silvette. 

Naruto's pov  

"Kakashi Sensei's sooooooo cooool!" I exclaimed loudly with the Silvette at my side nodding enthusiastically, eyes sparkling. We all let out a cheer and a sigh of relief that it's finally over, however this was short lived as Kakashi Sensei had attacked another clone and Zabuza's real self was rapidly approaching from behind. Before anyone could react, he swung his deformed sword at Kakashi, who narrowly managed to avoid the blow before getting sent flying backwards into the water behind us.