Jutsu?

Y/N Pov

I smile at the man with silver hair before I am taken away by the masked man. We reappear in a puff of smoke outside a large building. I notice five more masked men waiting by the red double door entrance before they start walking over to me and the man behind me. "So this is the young girl who has two anbu teams assigned to watch her" exclaimed one of the masked men who was waiting outside the building while  cautiously staring at me trying to assess me and probably what threat I could pose to the village. "Yes this is the girl with the strange energy that has a lot of our comrades on edge." Replied the man who had been with me since I woke up in the infirmary whom I since realised was wearing a fox shaped mask.

"Both my team and birds team will be watching you while you attend the academy and during your stay in our village. We have permission to do what ever necessary to stop you if the situation arises." Fox explained as he pointed to a man with a bird shaped mask. "Oh and one more thing until told otherwise you are not to tell anyone your surname or where you come from" demanded the man in the fox mask. I nodded my agreement and then followed them into the building.

I followed them until we stopped outside a room. Whoever was on the other side of this door sure is noisy. I thought to myself as Fox went into the room and started explaining things to the person who was standing at the front of the room. I waited for him to come back out and inform the men escorting me that I could go inside. 

As I walked into the classroom with two of the masked men the whole room went silent and stared at me before the man at the front smiled and introduced himself. "Hello there, you must be the new student I heard about, my names Iruka and I will be your teacher while you attend this academy" introduced a man with a small pineapple hair style. I smiled back with a closed eyed smile which seemed to startle him for a moment before he regained his composure and introduced me to the class.

"Class we have a new student" the teacher announced before ushering me forward slightly to introduce myself. "Hi everyone my name is Y/N and I only just arrived in your village, I'm pleased to meet you all." I announced with a smile as I bowed. "does anyone have any questions for Y/N?" asked the teacher before several hands shot up. A girl with blonde hair in a ponytail was picked "what Clan do you belong to and where are you from" she asked "umm well you see it's not from around here soooo you wouldn't have heard of it and I don't belong to a Clan" I replied.

A boy with a dog on his head was then chosen " Why do you have such a strange scent about you?" the boy asked and the dog barked in unison "Awww, how cute whats his name?" I beamed as I stared at the boy with the cute dog on his head unaware that I had completely changed the subject. The boy looked at me and face palmed before answering "This little guy here is my best friend his names Akimaru " answered the boy enthusiastically as he tilted his head back slightly gesturing to the small dog perched there.

"Okay one more question" said the teacher in a slightly raised voice as he looked at the children with their hands still up before he pointed to a girl with pink hair just like Natsu-nii. "Do you like anyone here?" asked the girl with a worried scowl on her face. I looked at her and tilted my head to the side in confusion before I answered her. "Why would I not like anyone here?, no one here has given me a reason to dislike them" I answered with a closed eyed grin before the whole class (anime) dropped to the floor.

"Okay class lets move on" the teacher exclaimed as he got up off the floor. "Because of your classmate the whole class will be revising their transformation jutsu, please form a line and preform the correct signs for the jutsu" After the teacher said this the class groaned and all looked at a blonde boy who was currently tied up like a caterpillar on the floor, before forming a line. I looked at the teacher confused as I didn't know what a jutsu was let alone how to preform one. I decided to go to the back of the line where I stood behind the blonde haired boy and in front of a raven haired boy who seemed to show no signs of emotion.