Welcome to the Village Hidden In The Leaves

??? Pov

"You were searching for them again weren't you" My friend questioned as we walked back to the Village. Knowing he was not going to get a reply he continued "It's been 17 years now, how long are you going to keep this up until you realise they're not coming back" I stopped and turned toward my friend however as I did I saw a figure curled up not far from the village gates. 

I walked over to the figure and discovered it was an unconscious girl who had silver hair and a strange outfit on. She also seemed to be emitting a strange flow of energy mixed in with the flow of her Chakra. Not wanting to leave the unknown girl outside we took her with us to the village  infirmary. 

Y/N Pov

"Uggghhh, where am I, and why does this place smell so unfamiliar?"  I groggily groaned as I sat up in an unfamiliar bed. "Ahh your awake who are you and what business do you have with our village?" Questioned a strangely dressed looking man with a white mask, as he moved closer to me with some form of weapon in his hand.

"I-I'm s-sorry I don't know where I am or how I got here, I just want to find my friends and go home" I answered backing away into the wall from the masked man approaching me.  There was something strange about the energy his body was emitting and I could sense the same or similar types of energy been emitted from two figures outside the door and three more coming from outside under the room window. Not knowing what this strange power was I stared at the masked man in fear. 

The Masked man must have seen I was frightened as he stopped and put his weapon away before he sighed and began to speak. "Come with me child the Hokage is waiting" he demanded as he reached out to grab me. " Whats a Hokage" I ask as I tilt my head to the side, before I get an answer he grabs me and within an instant we some how end up in an office with three men behind a desk; two of the men are wearing a similar outfit to that of the one detaining me but without the mask, where as the one in the middle was dressed in white and had a strange white and red hat on however all three of them were emitting the same strange energy as the men back at the infirmary.

"Hokage-sama this is the girl that was found outside our village a few days ago" exclaimed the masked man behind me. The man in the middle looked up and smiled when he saw me. (He reminds me of gramps back home, is he the guild master) I thought to myself as I smiled back.

 (He reminds me of gramps back home, is he the guild master) I thought to myself as I smiled back

"Welcome to Konohagakure,   The Village hidden in the Leaves my dear." welcomed the man in white who I believe is this Hokage thing. "Thank you I am sorry for the unannounced arrival Hokage Sir." I apologised as I bowed my head. "Ha,ha, no need to be so formal call me what ever you feel is comfortable" the Hokage replied, I then thought for a moment before I asked "Then may I call you Gramps, as you remind me of Gramps back at Fairy Tail" As I asked this the three other men in the room gasped " HOW DARE YOU SHOW SUCH DISRESPECT TO THE HOKAGE" shouted one of the men beside him. The Hokage  just raised his hand to silence the man before smiling at me again and replying "Of course my dear, to be honest I quite like it and if it brings you some comfort in this unfamiliar place than you may call me Gramps"

Hokage's Pov

"Whats your name child" I asked the young silvette "Y/N, Y/N Hatake" The young silvette replied "BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE" one of my assistants shouted  as I just stared at the silvette in shock. "Please bring him to my office, I will need to discuss this with him further" with a nod my assistant took one last glance at Y/N and then disappeared. "Where are you from and what brings you to our village?" I asked "I'm from the guild Fairy Tail, as to how I got here I don't know, I don't know where I am or how I got here" Y/n replied with her head down before she continued "I just completed a mission with my team and we stayed the night at our clients before going back to the guild in the morning, then the next thing I know I'm engulfed in a strange light and i'm waking up in a hospital surrounded by unfamiliar smells." Y/N finished with tears now evident in her eyes.

Y/N Pov

While answering the Hokages questions I began to cry quietly to myself before clenching my fists and looking up at the Hokage "Gramps, I want to go back, back home to my Guild mates but I don't know how" I chocked out. "I am very sorry Y/N I don't know where your friends are or how to get to this Fairy Tail place. But you can stay here for as long as you like, you can even study to be a Ninja if you like" The Hokage replied trying to cheer me up which helped as I perked up at the word Ninja. " I can be a real Ninja" I almost shouted in excitement.

Hokages Pov 

   " I can be a real Ninja"  the silvette almost shouted in excitement and I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. "Of course don't you have ninjas where your from" I queried "No we don't but me and Natsu-nii always used to play ninja games when we were younger, I can't wait to tell him I'm a real Ninja" exclaimed Y/N her eyes now wide with excitement. "It's settled then you will live here in the village and learn the ways of the ninja. I will have a team escort you to the academy where you will attend school" I explained.

 "School? whats school?" Asked the silvette tilting her head to the side with confused innocence. "It is where you will learn with the children of the village to be a ninja" I explained "ohhh, okay I will go to this school thing" answered the silvette cheerfully with an all to familiar closed eyed grin.    

"Take Y/N to the academy and inform Iruka of the situation, we will sort out the rest of the details later" I ordered before my assistant came back with the exact person I needed to speak to. "Ah Kakashi thank you for coming on such short notice, but I have something urgent to discuss with you." I then nodded to the anbu agent who was currently behind Y/N and silently gave the approval to take his leave with the young silvette.

Kakashi's Pov

When I got the message that the Hokage wanted to see me I had only just got back from a mission. I left with the Hokages assistant to his office to find he was speaking to the young silvette girl I found outside the Village gates a few days ago. I was about to say something when I saw him nod to the anbu agent behind the silvette signalling for him to leave and to take the girl with him. The young silvette turned and looked at me and then gave me a closed eyed smile, as she did this I noticed something around her neck that I hadn't when I found her. Around her neck she had a necklace with an all to familiar pendant before I could demand answers she disappeared with the anbu agent. 

"Who is that girl and why does she have that pendant?" I demanded as I slammed my hands onto the Hokages desk. "This is exactly why we have called you here, the young girl introduced herself as Y/N Hatake we wan-"

"Wait did you just say her name is Y/N Hatake? but how shes just -" I interrupted now very confused on how the sillvette girl I found a few days ago could possibly be the person I have been looking for these past 17 years. "we don't know much about her or where she came from. I wanted to see if you could shed some light on this situation" The Hokage replied questioningly while looking at me obviously deep in thought. "I'm not sure, the only thing I do know is that that girl had a pendent around her neck which I gave to my little sister when she was 5 years old. I had that necklace custom made, but that was 17 years ago" I paused for a moment to process all of this before continuing " I believe the young silvette girl may be my little sister who went missing 17 years ago, don't ask why I just have a feeling" I said as I backed away from the Hokages desk. 

I continued to ask and answer questions about the young silvette. 

" Has she been assigned somewhere to stay or watch her" I asked, the Hokage shook his head before  replying "No she hasn't but I was hoping I could ask you to take her under your wing, especially as it turns out she may be your little sister." I thought for a moment "Before I agree I have some changes and demands to make in regards to Y/N"