New Friends

Y/N Pov

"Y/N time to get up, or you'll be late for class" Kakashi said as he shook me. My eyes fluttered open before squinting back closed at the light shining through the window. I heard a low chuckle as I did this causing me to growl at the male silvette who had woken me up. He just chuckled again at my reaction to mornings before standing up and saying "Breakfast is ready, any longer and you won't have any time to eat before you have to be at the academy. So hurry up" then left the room.

As I got dressed and attached the small satchel of Kunais and shurakins to my right thigh I stared in the mirror looking at my reflection and the new attire Kakashi had bought me, which consisted of a pale blue skirt, white short leggings that stopped just above my knee, a white and blue Chinese style top (similar to the one Ten Ten wares) and bandages wrapped around my right thigh. I smiled before walking out my room into an empty kitchen.

I ate breakfast quickly then headed to the academy. On the way I found myself lost, only then realising I had only been once and had been teleported there. I couldn't even smell my way there as I still couldn't differentiate between all the new and unfamiliar smells yet. sighing I decided to just keep walking hoping I would bump into one of the kids from class.

Naruto's Pov

I was running late which means I didn't get to have breakfast I sighed to myself as I ran towards the academy. While running round the corner I bumped into someone which sent me flying back as well as the other person. "Owww, okay that hurt" complained a melodic voice, I looked up to see Y/N with her eyes closed rubbing the back of her head. I quickly got up and ran over to her apologising to the silvette. "Crap, I'm sorry I was kinda in a rush and didn't see you there" I admitted to her as I helped her up "no, no it's my fault I wasn't paying attention" she answered. 

"how come your not already at the academy?" I asked a little relived to know I wasn't the only one who was late. "well to be honest i'm completely lost, I have tried to get there on my own but with all these unfamiliar smells around I can't tell whats what" admitted y/n with a slight tint of pink across her face. "Well for starters your going completely the wrong way" I giggled in reply which made her face pinker "No worriers follow me I'll show you the way" I exclaimed before grabbing her hand and took her to the academy.

Sasuke's Pov

I was beginning to wander where the new girl Y/N was as I glanced around the classroom again while avoiding the annoying stares of those infuriating fan girls, before my attention was drawn to the classroom door opening and the knuckle head coming in holding hands with Y/N. I suddenly wanted to kill Naruto. 

Y/N explained why they were late and Iruka let them off telling them to take their seats, she let go of Naruto's hand and followed him to the seats behind me. As she passed without thinking I grabbed her arm stopping her in her tracks. Glancing up at her I noticed a silvery -purple mark on her shoulder. That mark it's the same as the two people she transformed into yesterday, I thought as I continued to hold her wrist. 

Y/N's Pov

I began to follow Naruto to a spare seat when I suddenly felt something wrap around my wrist. Out of habit and defence I was about to engulf my arm in fire but managed to stop myself before I hurt the raven haired boy that had suddenly grabbed me. "You can sit next to me if you like"  the raven haired boy said with no emotion in his face. "No, she's my friend jerk and she is going to sit next to me. If you want someone to sit next to you, ask one of your stupid fan girls" growled Naruto as he grabbed my other arm and lightly tugged me in his direction while the raven haired boy began to pull me in his direction.

I was getting irritated and I was beginning to have trouble keeping my magic under control making me accidentally burn the two boys slightly with my increased body heat from my loss of control. They both instantly let go waving their burnt hands around as I voiced my decision "I will sit next to the both of you no questions, if you have any objections then you two will sit together and I will sit with someone else." The boys agreed and the three of us sat together with me in the middle much to the raven haired fan girls protests.

Time Skip 

"Wow you really are a quick study" complimented  Kiba "yeah not bad" agreed Shikimaru. I gave my signature closed eyed grin " so it wasn't such a waste of time or as you described it a drag right" I retorted making Kiba laugh and Shikimaru blush slightly before looking away. Everyone else had left for the day but the two boys had stayed to help me, "I feel bad for making you stay back so late to help me with school work, can I treat you both to dinner as thanks" I asked. "sure" they both said in unison.

They both lead me to a food stand, I read the sign "Ichiraku Ramen, whats that" I questioned while tilting my head to the side the boys laughed and told me that I would have to wait and see. The three of us sat down and started talking about our selves until a man came up to the counter and asked us what he could get us. I looked at the menu before asking "Whats the spiciest ramen dish you do?" the man looked at me and laughed pointing to the spiciest dish on his menu " I'll have one of those please" the man nodded and went to cook our order. 

"whoa are you sure about this Y/N that dish is really spicy" Kiba asked looking at me with concern as Akimaru barked in agreement. "Yep!" I beamed just as our orders arrived. I took a bite of my food to taste it "Excuse me sir but could I get this spicier " I asked causing everyone to stop what they were doing and stare at me. "ha ha, your only the second person to say the dish isn't spicy enough" the man behind the counter laughed before handing me the chilli sauce, I took the sauce and started pouring it into my food then tasted it. "Yum thats better" I exclaimed before digging in completely oblivious to everyone staring at me open mouthed to the fact I had  just poured almost the whole bottle into my food.  

"How the hell could you manage that spicy?" Kiba queried while I payed for our meals " umm, me and Natsu-Nii normally have our food that spicy sometimes spicier" I admitted while slightly tilting my head making the two boys (anime sweat drop). "Hey Y/N, we were wondering if you wanted to be friends" asked Kiba with a grin while Shikimaru nodded. "Sure, I thought we were already friends, lets do this again sometime" I giggled before saying good bye.

 I have new friends I thought with a smile as I looked back to watch the two boys disappear into the distance before tuning on my heels and walking back home.