Chapter 2: Welcome To My Home.

|Jack|

I looked down at Elsa, her eyes were closed and the slow pace of the rise and fall of her chest told me she was asleep. I looked around at the abandoned halls, classes would be let out soon. We couldn't be found like this and Elsa needed to be taken to the nurse. I shook Elsa and she stirred but only a little. She groaned and I chuckled at the adorable noise.

"Wake up, Snowflake." Her eyes fluttered but she didn't open them. "What?" She whispered, and it was laced with pain. "I need to take you to the nurse."

Suddenly her eyes snapped open and she clutched my arm, eyes full of fear. "Please don't take me to the nurse!" "But Elsa-" She interrupted me by hardening her grip, I grimaced but she didn't seem to notice. "No nurse." Elsa then fainted and I once again held her close.

"Fine!" I said in frustration as I stood up. 'But you owe me one.' We left school and I put her in the backseat of my car. Then I drove her to my house.

♡Elsa♡

I opened my eyes and saw a tan ceiling above me. I sat up and realized I was on a couch with a blanket on my lap. "Where am I?" "Glad to see your up." I jumped and whipped around to see, Jack standing in the doorway, leaning against it with a gently smile on his face.

Jack gestured to the room with the aura of a show host and I couldn't help but laugh. "Welcome to my home!" I noticed he had a rag slung over one shoulder and bucket in his right hand. "What'cha got there?" "It's soapy water for the cuts on your face.

I nodded and he walked up to the couch and crouched in front of me. He dunked the rag into the bucket then ring it out. He looked up at me with those blue eyes of his and I felt like I could get lost in them. Jack suddenly ducked his head down. "I'm sorry for what my 'friends' did to you."

"Why are you sorry, you didn't order them to attack me did you?" I said jokingly but Jack didn't look appeased. "I may not have but I still know the people who did it." He started rubbing some of the blood off my arm with the rag. I place my hand over his, making him look up at me.

"Jack, I'm okay, really." His hand came up and touched my cheek. He looked at me with sad eyes and when his hand came away I saw blood on it. I saw his hand curl into a fist then he plunged it into the bucket to wash it off. Jack pulled out the rag and gently rubbed it against the wounds on my face.

"Thank you for helping me, Jack." He nodded and starts applying medicine to my wounds. After he was done he adds some bandages then throws away the wrappers and everything else. "Are you tired?" I nod and he stands in front of me. "You could sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"You don't have to do that for me, Jack. I'm happy on the couch." "Alright, goodnight." "Goodnight, Jack." I watched as he walked down the hall and disappeared into his room.

I looked down at my shirt, noticing the blood. I didn't really feel like sleeping in this so I got up intending to ask Jack for a shirt. I walked down the hall and I had just opened the door when I realized I forgot to knock. I looked up as Jack whipped around, I noticed that he was shirtless, and that the his jeans were unbuttoned. I blushed and turned around as quickly as I could.

"I'm so sorry, I forgot to knock." "It- it's alright, wh- what do you need?" "Um, I was going to ask if I could b- borrow a shirt?" "S- sure. Here!"

I turned and grabbed the grey shirt. "Thanks." I quickly shut the door, and ran back to the couch. I pulled off my bloody black shirt and slipped into the grey one. It was a little bigger than what I was use to but I needed to deal with it. I fell back into the couch and curled up to go to sleep.