Chapter 7: The Date Crasher

♡Elsa♡

I opened my eyes and felt someone pressing against me. I looked up and saw Jack with his eyes closed, his chest rising and falling slowly. I slipped out of bed trying not to wake up Jack. I walked into the bathroom, after closing the door a little bit I stripped down then stepped into the shower. I washed with Jack's Old Spice body wash.

It smelled like him making me smile. I washed my hair then rinsed it out. I stepped out of the shower and dried my hair with a towel. I used Jack's brush to brush my hair. I smiled at my reflection before wrapping myself in a towel and leaving the bathroom, then I noticed that Jack was up and blushed when I realized I had left the door open.

"Morning Jack. How'd you sleep?" I asked and I noticed the blush on his cheeks, and I thought I was the shy one. "Good, how'd you sleep?" "Good, the showers free of you want to hop in.

"Well, if you had woken me up I  would have joined you." I stared at him in shock and blushed which I'm sure Jack saw. Curse my pale skin. Then Jack gave me a teasing smile before getting up and walking over to me. "I'm just kidding," He said as he kissed my head before disappearing into the bathroom.

I pulled on my jeans but borrowed a blue shirt from Jack's closet. I pulled on my socks and shoes. I heard the shower stop then Jack came in with a towel wrapped around his waist showing off his abs. I realized I was staring and blushed while averting my gaze. Jack smirked at me when he realized I was wearing his shirt, then grabbed some clothes from the closet and went back to the bathroom to change.

He came back out wearing a blue hoodie with frost designs, brown crapis, and black sneakers. (What he was wearing in the ROTG movie minus the sneakers of course) he sprayed a little colone on before grabbing his keys, handing me my jacket and messenger bag, then walking to his car. He pulled up in my driveway, I kissed his cheek then got out of the car. "Hey, Elsa?" "Yeah?"

"Can I Come in and see Jamie?" I smiled and nodded. We walked into the house together. "I'm home, Jamie." "Hey, Elsa."

Jamie came up and hugged me then hugged Jack. He picked him up in his arms then swung him around. "Jack put me down," He said while laughing, and Jack put him down. "Hey, Jack!" I smiled as they started messing around.

Jack stayed for dinner and the entire time they messed with each other having fun. We sat at the dinner table.  Jack was playing around with his foods making me and Jamie laugh really hard. "Okay Jamie it's time for Jack to leave." "Aw!"

I laughed because they both said it at the same time. I gently steered Jack towards the door. "Bye, Jamie, see you soon." "Bye, Jack." I closed the door behind him.

I got Jamie ready for bed then brushed my teeth. I changed into a blue camisole with frost patterns and black pajama pants. I turned out the lights before gong to bed. I slipped into sleep waiting to see what tomorrow will bring.

♤Jack♤

I woke up to the sun shinning in my room. I got up and entered the bathroom. After showeringI changed into a plain blue t-shirt, black jeans, black leather jacket, and black shoes. I grabbed my backpack then left to go to Elsa's house. I knocked on her door and rocked in my heels waiting for her top answer it.

When Elsa answered the door my mouth probably fell open. She had her hair down, and was wearing a purple shirt, black pants with rips going down showing off her legs, and black heels. Her leather jacket was draped over he arm. She adjusted the strap on her messenger bag, then smiled at me. Her hand came up and closed my mouth.

"Come on, let's go to school." I shook my head before smiling and walking down her driveway. "You look beautiful." She smiled and kissed my cheek. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.