Introduction: Lucy's Little Sister

Edited: 03/24/17

I got up from my warm bed, yawning and rubbing the sleep out my eyes making my way towards the fridge preparing a bowl of Cereal. My small tan exceed flies in the kitchen yawning and adjusting her pink bow, looking awful happy this morning. At least someone enjoying their morning me, However, I'm not the morning type.

" Good Morning (Y/N)-Chan" She sings sleepily, I nodded pulling out the Carton of milk pouring it in my bowl-  only to have a drop come out, My eye twitch in complete irritation.

" YUKI! ," I bellowed, as blue flames started to flicker around my body.

" Did you drink all of the milk?" I growled glaring into her innocent red eyes, she yelped.

" I-I don't know W-what you're talking about?" She stuttered smiling  innocently.

"Oh Yea ! so what happened to the damn milk then Cat?." I hiss at her a vein started popping out my forehead.

"Haha well you see--I'll go get some more." Yuki flew out of the window scared for her life.

"Damn Cat" I giggle to myself sitting the empty bowl in the sink and head towards my room to finish packing my things.

'It's been years since I saw or heard from my sister Lucy, and all of sudden she chooses now to contact me? not only that but she joined fairy tail guild. I wonder how life is treating her now and did she even look for me that night when she abandoned me' I questioned myself mentally blinking back tears, as I fold Yuki's pink fluffy blanket 'No! stop thinking about the past. I'm not (Y/N) Heartfilia anymore. I  am (Y/N) the Blu dragon slayer there's no turning back now. Belinda, I swear I will find you again even if it's the last thing I do' I took in a deep breath and exhaling it out with a long sigh packing up my last bag.

"And I'm done." I grumbled out loud, plopping backward on my bed 'i wonder what's Fairy tail like, well I guess I'll see when I get there' I let out a big yawn sitting up looking at the little homemade clock Yuki gave me for my birthday. "Hmm 9:00 am. Time to start getting dress" I got off my old mattress and stride towards my bathroom.

⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹ Fairy Tail ⊱✿ ✿⊰⊹

"Your What!" The Guild Yells at the Blond haired wizard, Stun about the news they all received. Lucy sat at the counter feeling nothing but happiness and guilt for what she did to her little sister when they were younger.

"You never told us you had a sister!" Gray stated in complete shock, Everyone nods their head in agreement. It was true that Lucy kept her sister hidden because when she talks about her (H/C) haired little sister it brings nothing but sadness in her heart.

"After we return back home from Tenrou Island When I received the News about my father death. I immediately visit his grave but when I got there I saw something that completely shocked me"  Lucy recalled looking down at her hands as everyone began to lean in waiting for her to finish.

"On my Father grave, i saw Chocolate cosmos. The type of rare flowers that my little sister used to talk about going to get once she becomes a powerful mage. She and I lost touch when we were kids I been trying to make things right since then but I didn't know where to look.  after seeing those Flowers I knew she was still around because they looked as if they were freshly picked. so I ask all around for her  than I finally got in touch with her we been writing letters since and yeah now she's coming to Magnolia Town." Lucy finished with a sad smile on her lips, Everyone stood there in silence observing the blonde's actions.