Chapter 1: First Day

Yuki P.O.V

You were walking to your new school. You had transferred here recently and was excited for your first day of school, but also very nervous. You made it to the school entrance, the scenery before you was beautiful. You loved the scenery, you walked to the school doors and went in. It was full of students, even outside in the school entrance were students as well. You made your way through the crowd trying to find your way to the office. Luckily you found it and stepped in. The director (principal) was there, sitting in a black chair. "Hello, you must be the new student. Let's see, Yuki Kiri, right?" The director looked at me, she had a warm a smile on her face. I nod my head. "Now, there's no need to be so shy." She still had her warm smile on. "Thank you, Miss." She nodded at me, "Now I need to get your schedule, alright? Oh, I see you received the uniform." She pointed to my uniform. It was almost all black and red.

 It was almost all black and red

I nod my head. The director smiled, she then started looking through her desk drawer, looking at files and then pulled out a schedule. "Here it is! Yuki here, this is your schedule." She handed a paper, it had all my classes on it. "Thank you, Miss." I bowed, she just giggled. I raised my head to look at her. "Now there's no need to be so formal, oh and call me Lucy Bonsly." I nod my head, "Thank you again, Lucy." She smiled and signaled me to get going. I left her room and was in a hallway. I sighed, I looked at my schedule. My first class was English class, which was on the 2nd floor. Once I made it up the stairs to the 2nd floor, I walked down the hallway. I saw the teacher outside, and she seemed to notice me as well. She signaled me to come over and I did. "You must be the new student, right?" I nod my head, she smiled. "Well, then, I'll introduce you to the class." I nod my head, she opened the door to reveal a classroom with students. They all turned to look at the door. I felt nervous, I took a deep breath and followed the teacher inside the classroom.

"Alright class! This is the new student, Yuki Kiri."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello,
This is the first chapter to my new story. I had this story in my head and so I thought, why not start writing it. So, here is the first chapter and hope you enjoy. I will update as many times possible. Thank you soooooo much for reading this and I wish to make more in the future.Thank you again and see you in next chapter.

~Author