Chapter 4: Project (Pt. 2) (Meeting a New Character!)

(Picture of how Ari looks like)

Yuki P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm.
Beeb
Beeb
Beeb
I reached over to the alarm. I pressed the OFF button. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, I came out and got into my school uniform. I went downstairs and put my shoes on. I ate toast and a cup of Orange juice. After I finished, I grabbed my bag and headed out, I closed the door behind me. I heard another door close, I looked to my right, I saw Len leaving his house. He walked down the pathway, that connected his front porch to the sidewalk. I ran over to him, I stood beside him walking. He noticed my presence and looked at me. I just gave him a smile, he looked away, his cheeks red. "What are you doing to me..Yuki?" I couldn't hear what Len was saying. I decided not to ask and keep quiet. "Len, you have all the same classes as me, right?" He looked over to me and nodded. I smiled at him and once again, he turned his head away.

~~~~~~Time Skip to school~~~~~~

Len P.O.V

Me and Yuki finally made it to the school entrance. We walked in and some girls keep staring at us, mostly at Yuki. Yuki noticed their stares and started to get scared and tense. I was annoyed by them just staring, mostly at Yuki. I sighed and grabbed Yuki's hand and walked a bit faster until we were inside. The whole time Yuki was blushing, of course I was as well. Once we were inside the school building, I sighed in relief. "Are you okay, Yuki?" I looked over to her, she looked at me with a blush on her face. "Heh, you know we're still holding hands." She was blushing even more after she said this. I looked at our hand and they were still together, I blushed at the sight. "Ummm, do you want me to let go?" She shook her head a little, I sighed. "Then come on, we need to head to English class." I started walking and she followed, we were still holding hand throughout the way. "Hey, Guys! Wait up!" I looked back and saw Akio and Ari coming over to us. When they came, they were panting out of breath. Akio looked at my hand that was holding Yuki's hand. He had a jealous look on his face and shot me a glare. I looked over to Ari, who did the same. I let go of Yuki's hand, even though I didn't want to. 'WAIT WHAT!? What are you thinking Len!' I mentally screamed at myself. "Hey, Akio, Ari. What took you so long." Yuki asked at them as to why they were late. "Well you see Yuki, me and Ari were stopped by a bunch of girls." Akio crossed his arm, Ari nodded his head in agreement. Well it will make sense since Akio, Ari, and me are some of the most popular kids in school and plus we were from the Student Council. Ari told Yuki that him, Akio, and I were from the Student Council.

Akio P.O.V

After we made it after the little 'delay' at the school entrance. We caught up with Len and Yuki, I saw they were holding hands, I shot Len a glare and so did Ari. I mean I was kind jealous, even though I like a girl named, Sakura Miyoshaki. She was very really beautiful, she had purple hair and light violet eyes. Her hair was in curls, that bounced when she walked. She was popular here in school. I just fell in love with her at first sight. I haven't told anyone, I'm afraid they will start telling others. "We should head to class." After that Yuki was already down the hall, we went after her and eventually made it to our class. We sat down in English class, surprisingly we all had the same classes. I sat in the 3 row, beside the window and Len sat on my right. Ari and Yuki sat on the last row, beside each other.

~~~~Time Skip to end of day(I was too lazy)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the library again, and Yuki showed us her notes about the Second Sino-Japanese War, she told us everything she found and other things. We had to present it on Monday, we decided on a slideshow. We each did 2 slides, leading up to 8 in total. Yuki was the first one done, she really loved studying, once she finished a packet full of math problems in like 2 DAYS! We were in middle school and she did that much in 2 DAYS, she moved and I never saw her again until now, we are both in High School now. "Come on, we need to finish before Monday." Yuki looked at us and sated it firmly, she had put her laptop away in her bag. We all groaned and continued working.