Chapter 5: The day out!

Yuki P.O.V

I heard my alarm clock go off. I reached over and turned it off. I threw the covers off of me and sat up in bed. I yawned and stretched, I got out of bed and picked out some clothes to wear and went to the bathroom. I took a warm bath and then after I put my clothes on. I went out and looked myself in the mirror(clothes from picture above). I then left my room and headed downstairs, when I got down, I immediately regretted it, there in the living room were my friends. They noticed me and greeted me, I did the same, a little nervous. 'Why are they here?' I thought to myself, I went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of juice. I checked my phone for any notifications, nothing. I had noticed it was Saturday, I sighed, knowing it would be a long day. "Good morning, Sis!" Yukio came in the kitchen and greeted me with a hug. "Good morning, big brother." He looked at me, he then hugged me again, but this time a little tighter. "It's been since you called me that, I'm so happy." I could understand his excitement, I mean I always called him Yukio, but occasionally I would call him big brother. He then let go of me and went to the living, I followed him. "Hey, Yuki! How you feeling?" Akio asked me, concern on his face and in his voice. "I'm fine Akio, don't worry." I smiled at him, he nodded. "Hey, Yuki! Who's this guy?" Len questioned me, while pointing at Yukio. I forgot that I didn't tell them about my twin brother. "Oh, right. Sorry, this is my twin brother, Yukio." I introduced them to Yukio, they didn't say anything at first, it was silent then Akihiko spoke. "So he's your twin brother?" I nodded at his question, he then smiled and introduced himself. "Hello, my name's Akihiko Nakayama." He shook  Yukio's  hand, then the others started to introduce themselves as well. Once finished with introductions, we chatted about random subjects. Then Yukio asked a question, "Hey, do you all want to go out somewhere?" Everyone nodded their heads, but I was nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

After making me go, we went to a mall. I stopped by a stuff animal shop. I walked in and went through my dreamland, it was like heaven. I gazed upon many cute little animals, the others were looking at me confused. "Yuki, you like stuffed animals?" Len asked me, which I nodded. "Big brother, Can we buy one, please!?" I pleaded Yukio, which he gave in instantly, he knew how much I loved stuffed animals. Yukio got me a little puppy one, it was so CUTE!!! It was a German Shepard design, I held onto it tightly, hugging, squeezing, even playing with it. Honestly I felt like a child again, I was so entertained, I didn't care what the others think. "Haha, Yuki, you really love that toy." Akio chuckled, he also knew my obsession over them. I ignored him, we then went to a fast food restaurant. We each ordered our food and sat down at a table. It had 6 seats, Akio was on my right, Yukio on my left, while Len across from me and Ari across from Yukio and Akihiko across Akio. I then spotted a girl, she had purple hair in curls and light violet eyes. Akio saw my gaze and when he looked over to her, he started to blush.

Akio P.O.V

I saw Yuki looking at something, when I turned to look at what she was looking at, I saw her. I blushed madly, she was here, the girl I have a crush on is here. I went back to eating, trying not to get her attention. Yuki was the only one that noticed my sudden actions, she leaned over and whispered in a low voice. "Are you ok, Akio?" She was worried about me, I nodded at her, she looked at me for a while, almost like studying me. She then sighed and went back to eating, Len broke the silence. "What do you guys want to do next?" We all thought about for a moment the Ari suggested something. "We should go back to Yuki's house and play some 'games'?" He said the last word like he was planning something. "What kind of 'games' do you mean, Ari?" I looked at him with a serious look, he chuckled. "I mean we could play like, spin the bottle, truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven, things like that, we are in High School." We all shot him a look, well all the boys, but Yuki was blushing, well so were we. I couldn't believe it, why did he say such things.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We were at Yuki's house and in the living room. We sat in a circle, we were playing spin the bottle, whichever it lands on, the spinner has to tell the person to do a truth or dare. It was my turn, I spun the bottle, it landed on the person I didn't want it to land on, Yuki. "Ahem, Yuki, truth or dare?" I asked her, she looked at me, she was thinking. "Dare." She mumbled softly, I couldn't believe it, she always said truth the past few times, but why did she say dare now. I was about to say something, but I was interrupted. "I dare you and Akio to do 7 minutes in heaven!" Akihiko said with a cheerful voice, we were in silence, me and Yuki were blushing, while Ari, Len, and even Yukio were glaring at him. Well there wasn't anything we could do, it was a dare, we had to do it. I got up and grabbed Yuki's hand and pulled her up. I led her to closet, the others were following, they said it had to be in a closet, well Ari said that. It was dark inside, once inside, I closed the door, I locked it. I took a deep breath, then I looked at Yuki. "You sure about this, Yuki?" She nodded slightly, she was blushing, I could tell, I then pinned her to the wall of the closet. It was dark but not too dark, I could still see her features, I didn't notice until now, but she was pretty, she was very cute, I mean I had a little crush on her since we were little but I fell in love with Sakura. But this feeling for Yuki, I couldn't deny it anymore, I love her, I love Yuki. I pressed my lips against Yuki's, she was surprised but then gave in. I kissed her over and over, after a while of kissing I decided to go further, I  licked her bottom lip, I was asking for permission. She didn't let me, I got mad at this and put my hand on her bottom and squeezed it, she yelped and I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in. We both fought for dominance, but of course I won, I explored her, not leaving one spot untouched. When we separated to catch our breaths, there was a string of saliva connecting our lips. She was blushing a red like a tomatoe. "That was my first kiss." Yuki said softly, I was surprised, I took her first kiss. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your first kiss." I apologized but she simply shook her head. She was okay with it, she was okay with me stealing her first kiss. I kissed her again, I did it over and over. "I love you, Yuki." I confessed to her my feelings. I kept kissing her, it felt like forever, until we heard a knock on the door. "Time's up! Come out!" I kissed Yuki one last time and when I parted I could see she was still blushing. I opened the door to the closet and there they were standing. They saw Yuki had a blush on her face, they glared at me. We went back to the living room but the little special event that happened was the best thing to happen to me.

Yuki P.O.V

I could still remember the event, my heart was beating fast, I couldn't stop blushing. Then they all left, once gone Yukio looked at me, I was confused as to why. "Whats wrong, Yukio?" He shook his head and went to the kitchen. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I had stopped blushing. I headed downstairs to a delicious scent. I went to the kitchen, there Yukio was eating his dish, I went over and sat next to him, I ate my food. "Yuki, I love you." I looked at Yukio, he stopped eating and looked at me, I smiled at him. "I love you too, Yukio." I replied back, he smiled and went back to eating. But what I didn't know is he was glancing at me now and then, and his true meaning of saying that.

????? P.O.V

She was so beautiful, she was adorable. I don't want anyone to have her except me. I won't let anyone get in my way, I will make her mine. No matter what, she will be mine, until then my sweet love. I will be waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hi,
So this is chapter 5, I hope you like. I wonder who the mystery character is, just got to wait for next chapter. By the way, I'm sorry for not updating/posting these days. Well then see you in chapter 6. Bye Bye~~
(Probably next chapter you will have fun with another character, I wonder who~~  ~///~)

                                              ~Author