Chapter 6: Len's House

Yuki P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing, it was still night time, so I was sleepy. It took me a while to get my phone in the dark room, once I did, I looked at the number, Len. I gave my number to my friends and they gave me theirs, I answered the phone with a sleepy tone. "Hey, Len." My voice was low and filled with sleepiness, but he understood. "Hey, Yuki, did I bother you?" He asked me which I responded with a still sleepy voice. "No, it's fine, so what's up?" I sat up and asked him for why he was calling me. "I wanted to invite you over to my house." I was a little excited, I mean I never saw inside his house before, only the outside. "I would love to go, I never been to your place before." I really wanted to see his house. "Really? Well one thing.." He paused for a moment, "What it is?" I wanted to know so I asked. "Well I have siblings and they're all boys, just a heads up." He didn't say how many brothers he had, but I had to be careful. "I'll come pick you up in the morning at 8:00 am." I check the time, it was 4:00 am. "Alright, see you in 4 hours, see you then, Len." I hung up and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath, I then put on Jean shorts, and a black shirt. I got out of my room and went to Yukio's room, I opened the door slowly, he was still sleeping. I closed the door and went downstairs, I got a cup of milk and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie. I sat down and ate my cookie and cup of milk.

~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, watching t.v., Yukio came down and ate, after he sat down with me and watched t.v. I had changed clothes(picture above). Len had texted me saying he'll be there soon, I replied with an ok. Me and Yukio were just watching t.v., which was a cartoon show about a cat and dog, I would laugh now and then. Then I got a text, it was from Akihiko. I read it,

Akihiko: Hey! How are you?

Yuki: I'm doing fine, how about you?

Akihiko: Are you sure? I meant about the event yesterday.

When I read that, my face turned red. I remembered yesterday that Akio stole my first kiss.

Yuki: Don't worry, I'm fine, really.

Akihiko: I was kinda mad that he stole your first kiss, but I didn't want to show it, you could say I was a little jealous, heh.

I couldn't believe what he said, he was jealous of Akio stealing my first kiss.

Yuki: I didn't know you felt that way, Akihiko.

Akihiko: I didn't realize it sooner, but after the event yesterday I immediately regretted it. Yuki, I fell for you at first sight, you know the saying, 'live at first sight.'

Yuki: Akihiko, I didn't know you felt that way.

Akihiko: it was the first time feeling this way towards someone, you could say I'm new to this feeling. Well I have to go, see you Monday, Yuki.

With that he stopped texting, I checked the time, 5 more minutes. I heard a knock at the door, I got up and opened it, Len was standing there. "Hey, Yuki. You ready?" I nodded and turned back to the couch where Yukio sat. "I'm heading out, alright, big brother." He nodded and with that I exited the house and walked with Len to his house, luckily we were neighbor's so we didn't walk that long. Once we were at his front door, he opened it and let me in first. After he went in and stepped a few, he was hugged by someone, it was a child, 2 children. They were so CUTE, I could hug them but I restrained myself. They both looked the same age, they finally let Len go. "Len, I thought you weren't here, cause when I got up and looked for you, you weren't here." Len smiled and ruffled the boys hair. "Sorry for worrying you, Seiji, you too Reiji." The 2 boys had similar names but didn't look alike, then they noticed me. "Len, who's she?" The one who spoke before, Seiji, looked at me. "Oh, this is Yuki, my friend, we go to the same school and plus she's our neighbor." Len introduced me to them, which Seiji smiled at me. "Hi there, Yuki~chan! My names Seiji Souma, nice to meet you. Oh and this is Reiji, my brother, by the way we're not twins." He pointed it out that they weren't twins.