Chapter 2: Meetings/Reunion

Yuki P.O.V.

"Alright class! This is the new student, Yuki Kiri."

Everyone looks at me, I swallow hard. I was more nervous than excited, I didn't like so many people staring at me. "So, Yuki. Tell us about yourself." I looked at the teacher who was smiling, then I look back at the class. "Ummm, my name's Yuki Kiri. I transferred here from my old school. I like many things and ummm I hope to meet and become friends with everyone." That was all I could say, I was still very nervous. "Alright then. Yuki you sit beside Ari." She pointed to a boy with white hair and red colored eyes. I went over and sat down to a seat beside Ari. The teacher started class, a taught many things. I was paying really close attention, since many things she said and talked about seemed interesting. Little did I know, while I was intensely paying attention someone was looking at me, it was Ari.

Ari P.O.V

The new girl, Yuki, seemed really interested in the lesson. Her eyes seemed to sparkle during the lesson. Man she must really like to learn. She seems very interested. I wonder if she really LOVES learning so much. I thought about it, I was still looking at Yuki. Then the bell rang, signaling it's time for next class, which was math. After what seemed like endless boring classes, we finally made it to lunch.

Yuki P.O.V

It was lunch and I left the class and headed to the cafeteria. It was huge, there were tables almost everywhere, I couldn't believe it myself. I grabbed a lunch and sat at a empty table. I started to eat my lunch when someone came to me. "Excuse me,but may I sit here?" I turned to Ari, I was surprised. I nodded and he sat next to me and thats when I noticed a arm band around his right arm. "What is the arm band for?" I was curious, so I asked him. He turned to look at me and smiled. "I'm one of the Student Councils, of course." I never knew there was a student council. He went back to eating lunch and so did I. After lunch I headed off to gym class. The coach told us to do laps around the track. I really didn't mind doing the laps, but one thing I did notice is that me and Ari have all the same classes. After gym we went to our last 2 classes.
~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

We were in our last class, the teacher told us we had to pair in groups, by groups I mean 4 people. Ari looked over to me, "Hey, Yuki. You wanna group up?" I was surprised to see he remembered my name. I nodded and he smiled happily. He then got 2 more students to come join us. One had blonde hair and had pale skin that wasn't too pale like white. The other one, he really looked familiar to me, he also looked at me. His eyes widened, "Yuki?! Is that really you?!" And then it hit me, he was one of my childhood friends, Akio Akiyama. "Akio? Is it really you?" He nodded and smiled, I was so happy that I hugged him and he returned the hug. After some time I pulled away. "I can't believe its really you. It's just been so long." He nodded at me. "I see you two are close friends." Ari smiled and I nodded, I noticed the other was staring at us. "Well now that you two finally had your little reunion. We should start working on the project. Yuki, Akio, Len, let's go."

(Yuki look like girl on left of picture above. Akio looks like boy on right of picture above.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi,
This is second chapter of story. I'll probably work on another one today. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the story of course. Thank you all for reading and see you in next chapter.(picture used is not mine, it belongs to its rightful owner. I found it in Google so picture belongs to its owner and not me.)

                                              ~Author