chapter 35: plan by mr.gray

Justin's pov.

Several days that i didn't see her
And it feels like i'm become crazy Because i'm miss her so much..damn this is bullshit feeling i dont know what is happening to me..the days is passed and i realize  i'm falling inlove again to her..and i cant control it this fucking feelings..i dont want to be hurt like what happen in my passed..

Now i'm on my way..my brother's called me.. He have something important to tell him that's why i'm going to him..

I'm here in his office!

"Yow brother wazz up!" Salubong ko pagpasok..

"I heard you have a girlfriend it is true?" Tsk cool ang dami na palang nakakaalam pero bakit si kuya pa!

"Yeah it is just a pretend" i said

"But i know your start to fall with her I am right? " shit how he know?

"I know you justin..your my brother..i know everything about you" tsk i know..

"Tsk alam mo naman pala bakit mo pa tinatanong" inis na sabe..kahit kelan wala akong maitatago sakanya..

"Keep on it!" Tsk ang alin? Pretend or love?

"What? Pretend or love?"naguguluhang tanong ko..

"Both" he said in a bored tone

"What do you mean?" Naguguluhan ako sa mga sinasave niya?

" i mean! go on in pretend while you loves her" ow! I get it.

"Ok fine..that's all?" I ask

"Yeah"tipid na sagot niya

"What is your plan?" I ask once again and i saw her creepy smile..

"You'll see" tsk makikita ko? Ang alin yung magiging plano niya kung gagawin ko ang inuutos niya..owsss...paktay..

***
Christian gray pov.

I know  my brother is falling inlove with that girl..but i have a plan that's why  i command him to loves alex.. Madaming kasalanan ang pamilyang hanazono sakin..they kill ours parent and now i'm a multi-billioner i can make what i want...christian wants christian gets..i will make it they will chargeable everything  did them to me and to my family..

"Mr.gray you have a meeting today with miss hale.." Ow yeah..

"Yess pls let her in" i said

"Yes mr.gray" she said with polite tone...

The girl is enter in door of my office..

Opss. She is simple but she is attractive especially at the guy like me! I want a simple girl i don't want a slut girl or flirty..

"You may sit down" i said in calm tone.,

"Thank you ahm! It is only 15 minutes preview"

"Let's start" i said

"Ahm ok are you ready?" Hahaha she's funny

"Always" i said

"Ow ok" she start the timer

"You can speak tagalog if you want" i offer i think she is not feeling comportable to speak english..that's why i offer her to speak tagalog..

"Ow ok so this is your first question how can you handle your businesses in your own hand?" She ask..seriously it's very common question..

"I dont know..only i know i can handle everything even a big problem" i answer with a boring tone..

"Oh really ok next question..do you had already girlfriend?" She ask again haha

"Non" i answer

"Oh! So you dont know what's the feeling of  heart broken?"haha she's so damn cute.

"Yeah exactly how about you? Do you feel inlove"i said with a sweet smile

" yeah but past is past..so let"s get back to the topic
Why you dont tried?" She ask again with her sweet smile

"Because i dont want too" I said

"Ow..ok!apart from managing your businesses what is something else that you do?" Hmm..i'm a sadist i always like

"Nothing" ah shit i cant tell her the truth

"Ahmm..the 15 minutes is over...so i need to go!" She said and she smile at me

"Ok i wish we should see each other...again! And if you have any problem just call me...here my card" i offer

"I hope so...ow thank you" she  accept and she smile at me!!

"Goodbye amanda hale" paalam ko

"Goodbye too christian gray" after she said that the door is close.

Hayystt i think i'm start to fall..

****
Pls comment and vote thank you,
Yung picture po ni mr.gray nasa unahan..