Chapter 11

Chapter 11: meanwhile again

Anna's P.O.V

Then there was a knock in the door. "I'll get it!" shouts Luke joyfully. He opens the door "Emily!" "Luke!" they said, then embraced each other in a hug. "I haven't seen you in like... forever!" they said at the same time. Next thing I know they're rolling on the floor laughing, and it looks like they can't breath they're laughing so hard.

"Ahem." I said. "Oops sorry, Emily, this is my wife-to-be Anna. "Hi. Nice to meet you!" she said a little too much enthusiastic in her voice. Well I wasn't to happy with her. It looks like she just barged in here and is taking my spot. Also the worst thing is as he's talking to her, he looks so relaxed and that troubled me. "Oh, and by the way here is my friend Sam." Emily said. Suddenly a very handsome and striking man walked in. "Hi." he said. He sounded very manly.

Luke's P.O.V

I can't believe Em is really here! You see our moms were bffs and so were we. I don't ever recall having feelings for her. And I still don't. I love Anna, and I think she's very special. But what I didn't like was when her collage buddy walked in and Ann seemed attracted to him. And it didn't help when she laughed at his jokes, even if they weren't funny!

Anna's P.O.V

Sam is so funny! But it was weird Luke looked jealous. Well that's what you get for bringing another girl and falling in love with her!