Chapter 16

Chapter 16: He is back

Elsa's POV

"Hello my dear." I hear. It sounds scratchy. Oh no Pitch. "Yes I'm back babe. And if you don't date me now everyone you love will die." "Pitch leave my family out of this!!!" I scream. Pitch started to come closer. I decided to scream my head off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

I was looking and I was startled when I heard someone scream "Pitch leave my family out of this!!!!" I jumped. Elsa! Then she started screaming her head of. Pitch!! He got to her first!!!

I found Elsa lying on the ground still screaming her head of. Phew! She's only sleeping. Pitch must be playing with her mind in her sleep. I'll bring her back to the castle and call Sandy to help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa's POV

I woke up sweating. Everything seemed blurry. Where am I? I certainly wasn't in the woods. Where was I? I was really dizzy. Then my focus came back. Why was I in the castle? Suddenly it all came rushing back. Pitch. The screams. The threats. I was scared.

Jack came rushing into my room. Oh.. I just realized I'm in my room. "You're up. Thank goodness you weren't hurt." he said. All of the sudden my side really hurt.

Jack's POV

Elsa doubled over in pain. "Elsa!" "I'm fine" she said. "What hurts?" I asked. "My hip." she replied. "Let me see." So she and I looked. There was nightmare sand in swirls there. "Not again!!" she moaned. I moaned too. Pitch just wouldn't stop. "Anyways please tell me how I got here before you go get Sandy." Elsa said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's POV

So I told Elsa the whole story. Then she sat thinking for a moment. I think she was thinking about what she was gonna say.

Elsa's POV

"Jack." I say. "I think Imma ready for you to help me."

Hi!!! did you like this chapter? If you did please comment or vote. Thanks everyone for reading my story!! Please stay tuned!!

-peaceout647📚📖