Chapter 12

Chapter 12: saving Elsa the 1st time

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa let out another bloodcurdling scream. It scared me to death! She looked like she was struggling with something. Then all of the sudden she relaxed.

Elsa's P.O.V

"I'm so glad you are not hurt." Jack says coming toward me again. "I said enough!!" I screamed. Jack looked startled again, so decided to laugh.

Pitch's P.O.V

All of the sudden all of the guardians started running at me and captured me. "Let him go!!! Elsa shouts so loud I think she split my eardrum. She starts firing nightmare sand at them. "Hahahahahahaha!" I yell. Next they took me away.....

Jack's P.O.V

Elsa's still firing nightmare sand screaming " Let him go!" "Elsa you need to stop this!" I scream over her's

Elsa's P.O.V

Suddenly everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V

Sandy just knocked Elsa out with dreamsand. But before that I kissed her. After ten minuets her eyes started to flutter all the sudden. Then she woke up.

Elsa's P.O.V

"What happened?" I said sitting up feeling dizzy. Next Jack explained the whole story. But he left out the kissing part. "Wait a minuet. You mean I was cursed by Pitch?" I asked. "Exactly." says Jack. "That's why it's important to let me help you." "But I'll just end up hurting you." I said. "Remember I have ice powers too." he said.