Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Black swirls

Jack's POV

Yes!!! *fists pump in the air* I finally got Elsa to let me help her!! "Uh... Jack?..... You ok?" she said with a weird face. "Yeah why?" "Because you just pumped your fist in the air." she replied. "Oh that.... never mind that...." Suddenly everything went black.

Elsa's Pov

Black stuff swirled around me. "Jack!" I scream, my voice getting horse. "No need to worry my dear." Said a calm scratchy voice. Pitch. "What do you want?!" I scream back to him, who was now standing right next to me. Then i saw a limp thing out of the corner of my eye. "What did you do to Jack???!!!" I scream even louder to see if any of the staff would hear me. "It's no use dearie," Pitch's replies, as if he can read my mind. "What do you want?" I said sobbing as I rushed toward Jack but, Pitch stepped in the way.

"You want your beloved Jack to come back?" He sneered. "Then marry me, my queen." "Never!!" "Well ok if you insist." Then suddenly everything went black.

Omg i have not posted for awhile and I feel bad. I am sooooooo sorry if you are confused. Just reread my story if you are. Thank you for sticking with me this long. I promise to try and post more.

-peaceout📚📖