Chapter 14

Chapter 14: the trouble ends

Anna's P.O.V

Luke and I are so mad at each other. He claims that he doesn't love Emily, which I know he is basically lieing through his teeth.

Luke's P.O.V

You know Anna loves Sam! He's stealing my fiancé! She looked so happy with him! And you know what?! He walked up to me and said he was gonna ask Anna out! Can you believe that?! Of corse I didn't reply. So before Mr. Hammy will ask Anna out I'm gonna tell her the story.

I couldn't find Anna anywhere!! I've searched and searched till my eyes gave out. Where could she be?! Just then Mr. Ham-Sam walked up with Anna. There she is! "Oh Luke in case you where wandering I was at the park." Anna said. Just then Hammy (really Sam) got down on his knees which was uncalled for, and said, "Anna will you please go out with me?" Mr. Uncool and weird looking guy asked. "Um.... listen Ha.... Sam, I like you but I'm happily married. Now if you excuse me I have to know the story." she said glaring at me. Uh oh! Oh well at least she still loves me!

Anna's P.O.V

I kinda felt bad when Sam walked away with a sad face. "Alright. I need details. Now!" I said stomping over to Luke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Luke told me the story I gave him a hug. I felt soooo bad! And then we made up which is good because I was tired of meaning mean to Luke. It all worked out in the end!

Thank so much for reading! As you know Lent is coming up and I'm giving up watt pad. It's gonna be soooo hard! So I won't post anything until probably after Easter. I'm sorry. I might post another chapter before I go to bed, but not likely. I wanted to thank you all again for reading! See you after Easter!

-peaceout647📚📖