Chapter 18

Chapter 18: the gray pale room

Elsa's Pov

I was standing in the throne room. Anna and Luke were talking about a divorce, while Luke rubbed Anna on the shoulder, which I thought was weird. Also Jack was rubbing my belly, which was bulging and, I could feel kicks. Wha...... I am so confused.

Suddenly a black swirl covered the entire room. Pitch came out of the darkness. He walked up to be, did something to Jack, took me to his cave, asked me to divorce Jack and marry him. I said yes. Then he......

I woke up screaming my head of. I felt my stomach, and it was normal size. I suddenly relaxed. It was just a dream. I never married Jack. Wait, speaking of Jack, where is he? I looked around and found myself in a pale gray room. All I remembered was black swirls, talking to Pitch, and everything wiping out. I looked around again. I was tied to the wall with metal chains on my feet. Out of the corner of my eye, to my left, was Jack, in the same position as I was. Pitch walked into the room.

"Did you have sweet dreams?" Sneered a scratchy voice. "You controlled my dream?" I asked, and I put a shocked face on. I would apparently have to trick him to let me and Jack go.

"Why am I here Pitch?" I ask straining to get away from his hot breath breathing on my neck. He started to kiss my neck but, I kicked him in the spot no one wants to be kicked. "Stupid girl. You can't hurt me. I am immortal remember?" He said in between kissing. How was I gonna get away from this creep. I could feel tears blurring my vision.

Across the room I saw a blurry Jack wake. I started to scream but I just then realized that while I was crying, Pitch put a gag on my mouth. Jack notice me and tried to reach me. He failed.